Thread: Use of plastic in top competition pistols

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    harvey_s is offline Lost love child of David Niven and Victoria Beckham
    I'm very happy with the Morini - the only thing I changed was the trigger blade to a multi-adjustable TEC-HRO one which is lovely.
    I can't really compare it to the Steyr's as I have a large grip and although I've shot them they usually have medium grips so they invariably feel too pinched for me so not really fair of me to comment.
    I know the LP2 compacts are quite light however and they are very LOUD too!
    The LP2 grips are more adjustable than the Morini - but they don't have the electronic trigger.
    I have heard a couple of complain of the trigger position on the Steyrs - from memory something about running out of adjustment rearwards I think?
    On the Morini the short option only lops off 30g - 17g of which is the cylinder...you could do this of course https://www.flickr.com/photos/harvey...posted-public/ ...but I prefer the weight up front for stability and most of the LP2 shorts I see have a barrel weight on them anyway
    At the end of the day, they are both far more capable than I am and it always makes me smile when I see others with £1500's worth of the finest air pistol money can buy - but shooting cheap pellets that I know don't group well in their guns.
    I use JSB SCHak in mine which I know produce ragged one hole groups.
    Last edited by harvey_s; 25-04-2017 at 10:17 PM.