Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
I know the LP2 compacts are quite light however and they are very LOUD too!

The LP2 grips are more adjustable than the Morini - but they don't have the electronic trigger.
I have heard a couple of complain of the trigger position on the Steyrs - from memory something about running out of adjustment rearwards I think?
Pardon? did you say something Harvey? And the LP2 compact is louder!

The trigger position on a Steyr is a problem for us normal size people in that its designed for giants, and even on fully back is too long for us of compact stature. The LP 2 is better, but with the LP10 and 50 I've had to make my own flat blade trigger to get correct reach.

On a visit to Steyr in Austria a few years back I found out why when I met the designer, he's 6ft 8in with hands like shovels!

For value for money new the LP2 is difficult to match, I prefer the compact, I don't shoot pistol any more now due to rheumatism, but if I did I'd be tempted by a Walther LG400. But for the same money as any of them you can get a S/H LP10 or Morini.

Agree with Harvey, £1500 pistol, cheap pellets? Why? There's a reason why JSB, RWS, Quian Yuan, and H&N make a top range and they are used by the top shooters, they are better, and the cost difference is peanuts!

Have Fun.
Robin