Firstly, I have a tracker, its great, a superb example I enjoy shooting, its a little hold sensitive but I owe the former owner in keeping it pristine, which I will do by only shooting it occasionally, like on a nice sunny day like today. It is a collectors piece.

Mk3 s and the service, put me right off Webley rifles .

Last week however, I picked up an Omega carbine in 22. I have bought a fair few of the rifles that have a following, and have sold most of them. Shot the Omega for about 2 hours solid! Love the thing, its perfect, was dialling in the scope rested at 20m and my friend couldnt see where the pellets were going on a "used" target, until he realised I was just making the same hole slightly bigger!

I have a BSA Supersport .25 carbine that is my usual go-to plinking rifle, hits all and is easy to cock over and over again, important for extended plinking. The Omega carbine is even easier, I wasnt even using the barrel weight length, so will mod the barrel weight closer to the breech some.

Can see that the good words about the Omega are all true, just wish I had bought the Left Handed one I saw a couple of years ago...