Thread: Valuation required

Valuation required

I have agreed to deal on behalf of the family with the valuation and sale for a deceased club member.

The rifle is a Daystate Sportsman Mk1 serial number SP 114

Pumps and dry fires. There is no safety fitted. Condition is 6/10 no major dings scrapes or marks, bluing is good.
    Please pm for any pictures to assist in valuation.

Thanks Steve

I was offered one at £500 a couple of years ago.

All the best Mick

Thank you

Gareth W-B is offline Retired Mod & Airgun Anorak Extraordinaire
    I sold one in 8/10 condition off forum five years ago for £400 that I had been trying to sell for £450. Hope this helps.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thanks

Withdrawn

Thank you for the comments

Quote Originally Posted by kemik View Post

Withdrawn
    ???

Due to the protocol regarding not selling or buying off a valuation thread (see sticky as at the start of this section), no one knew you had decided on an asking price for this particular rifle, let alone that you had decided to offer it for sale, so if you are wanting to sell it for the family, why not try a full-on sales thread for it both here, and in the main For Sale section (being a collectable sub 12ft.lb air rifle, you will be allowed to advertise it in both, but if you do, I suggest you mention on both adverts that it is also being offered in the other aligned section, too (only trying to help ). Atb: G.

Done my bit for the BBS: http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....-being-a-mod-… now I’m a game-keeper turned poacher.

Thank you, the family has sold his rifle collection completely, as such the Daystate was part of this, I thought that by removing the request for valuation I was doing the right thing, I apologies for any confusion.

Regards Steve

Quote Originally Posted by kemik View Post

Thank you, the family has sold his rifle collection completely, as such the Daystate was part of this, I thought that by removing the request for valuation I was doing the right thing, I apologies for any confusion.

Regards Steve
    Hello Steve, absolutely no need for you to apologise, whatsoever. The confusion seems to've krept in via the use of the word withdrawn, however! without the above detailed explanation, as that word/phrase is usually only used on sales threads by sellers announcing that a given item that they have advertised for sale, has been withdrawn from sale (if ya see what I mean ).

Atb: G.