Thread: HW110 quick question

HW110 quick question

Does the HW110 have the same quick fill charging / decanting adapter as the latest (quick fill) HW100?

Quote Originally Posted by chimpy leon View Post
    Does the HW110 have the same quick fill charging / decanting adapter as the latest (quick fill) HW100?
    Yes it has the same quick fill adaptor but not a decanting one as the cylinder is not removable.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    Yes it has the same quick fill adaptor but not a decanting one as the cylinder is not removable.

Chris
    As Chris says above.

Exact same Fill adapter Probe and dust plug etc but no need for the extra decanting items that you get with the hw100 as the cylinder is not removable.

You do get a little Allen key as there's a tiny screw at the rear of the cylinder which if you need to drain all the air out of the cylinder you can do by turning the screw.

Weihrauch now have all there manuals online in download format including the HW110

http://www.weihrauch-sport.de/service/downloads?lang=en

Thanks for that folks, much appreciated.

Just one more thing, the cylinders are they the same length as the full length, non carbine HW100?

Quote Originally Posted by chimpy leon View Post
    Thanks for that folks, much appreciated.

Just one more thing, the cylinders are they the same length as the full length, non carbine HW100?
    Yes the cylinder is very similar or same length to the full size HW100 as the shot count is very good circa 110+ in .177 which is one of the reasons I own one

Bonus being the overall length, weight and balance is more like the carbine HW100 but with double the shot count

Quote Originally Posted by oldskoolzzz View Post
    Yes the cylinder is very similar or same length to the full size HW100 as the shot count is very good circa 110+ in .177 which is one of the reasons I own one

Bonus being the overall length, weight and balance is more like the carbine HW100 but with double the shot count
    I'd still have mine but I bought one when they had a batch of shonky barrels and ended up with a 100 instead.
    Very good guns though and still on my wanted list.

Chris

+1 on the recommendations for the 110, delighted with my .22
    .22 HW 110 ST
    .22 HW97 KT Blackline STL
    Walther CP88 Competition Nickel

Quote Originally Posted by Seamaster View Post
    I'd still have mine but I bought one when they had a batch of shonky barrels and ended up with a 100 instead.
    Very good guns though and still on my wanted list.

Chris
    Yeah I heard about the early batch with the barrels only being half threaded and not being threaded to the end when they were first released.

First thing I would always advise anyone who is buying used is to remove the silencer and check just incase and that its threaded to the end.

Not sure how many there will be out there if any that still have the bad barrel batch but from what I understand they were all or most of them recalled and had the barrel replaced.

There might be the odd one that slipped through maybe unaware but as mentioned it's easy enough to check.

I'm on my 2nd 110 now and both of them have been from the later batch with the thread all the way to the end and I love them ticks all my boxes

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderball50 View Post
    +1 on the recommendations for the 110, delighted with my .22
    I'm tempted to get another one in .22 to keep my .177 company