Thread: pellets not aligning properly,

pellets not aligning properly,

just purchased a used umarex hk p30 co2 pistol. seller said the pistol was unused, but when firing pellets they get stuck or dont fire at all. i noticed flat heads fired at very low speed, and when i fired a pellet in to a cloth the head of the pellet was bent meaning it is catching some where, and when firing bbs, they drop out in to the grip. is they a way to fix this,

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by bcham View Post
    just purchased a used umarex hk p30 co2 pistol. seller said the pistol was unused, but when firing pellets they get stuck or dont fire at all. i noticed flat heads fired at very low speed, and when i fired a pellet in to a cloth the head of the pellet was bent meaning it is catching some where, and when firing bbs, they drop out in to the grip. is they a way to fix this,
    Probably either the magazine, or the indexing pawl which turns it, is damaged. Do you have any other magazines you can try?
    The indexing pawl should be straight - can you see any wear to the corners?
    If you open the slide and put a biro in the spindle hole it will allow you to dry fire with the chamber open (obviously de-gas it first) - is the indexing pawl moving up when you pull the trigger?
    Good deals with these members

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    Probably either the magazine, or the indexing pawl which turns it, is damaged. Do you have any other magazines you can try?
    The indexing pawl should be straight - can you see any wear to the corners?
    If you open the slide and put a biro in the spindle hole it will allow you to dry fire with the chamber open (obviously de-gas it first) - is the indexing pawl moving up when you pull the trigger?
    tried different mags,just same, sellers coming to pick it up so getting a refund. shame as liked the pistol.