Thread: Air Gunner Magazine

Air Gunner Magazine

Another great article by John Atkins in the June edition of Air Gunner on the Webley MK1 pistol. Just in case the detail wets your appetite for collecting, many of these pistols will be available at the Kempton Fair in June. This fair is not in the league of the Northern Shooting Show or the Great British Shooting Show, which you will see has great coverage in the June edition of this Mag.

Airgun World Magazine has kindly given this new minnow event a mention in the April and May editions, for which I am truly grateful for. It is not easy getting things like the KP Fair off the ground, while trying to keep the costs for exhibitors and entrance fees low.

Thank you Terry and John for helping the sport we love and promoting the little man to try do the same
    Last edited by Binners; 25-04-2017 at 09:33 AM. Reason: Error

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Another great article by John Atkins in the June edition of Air Gunner on the Webley MK1 pistol. Just in case the detail wets your appetite for collecting, many of these pistols will be available at the Kempton Fair in June. This fair is not in the league of the Northern Shooting Show or the Great British Shooting Show, which you will see has great coverage in the June edition of this Mag.

Airgun World Magazine has kindly given this new minnow event a mention in the April and May editions, for which I am truly grateful for. It is not easy getting things like the KP Fair off the ground, while trying to keep the costs for exhibitors and entrance fees low.

Thank you Terry and John for helping the sport we love and promoting the little man to try do the same
    I've just read this third article on the Webley Mk1 and it's incredible - it shows pics of the very first, 1924 and 1925 Webley 'Special' pellet boxes, which are quite different from the later ones. First time I've seen these.

I've said it before (declaration: I have no financial interest), but John Atkins' articles alone make buying a digital subscription to Air Gunner worthwhile, plus it gives you access to an archive of issues which goes back nearly 8 years.

https://www.subscriptionsave.co.uk/M...unner/MAG7D01B
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.