Thread: Air Gunner Magazine

Air Gunner Magazine

Another great article by John Atkins in the June edition of Air Gunner on the Webley MK1 pistol. Just in case the detail wets your appetite for collecting, many of these pistols will be available at the Kempton Fair in June. This fair is not in the league of the Northern Shooting Show or the Great British Shooting Show, which you will see has great coverage in the June edition of this Mag.

Airgun World Magazine has kindly given this new minnow event a mention in the April and May editions, for which I am truly grateful for. It is not easy getting things like the KP Fair off the ground, while trying to keep the costs for exhibitors and entrance fees low.

Thank you Terry and John for helping the sport we love and promoting the little man to try do the same
    Last edited by Binners; 25-04-2017 at 09:35 AM.

Hit the like button.
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!

Quote Originally Posted by Binners View Post
    Another great article by John Atkins in the June edition of Air Gunner on the Webley MK1 pistol. Just in case the detail wets your appetite for collecting, many of these pistols will be available at the Kempton Fair in June. This fair is not in the league of the Northern Shooting Show or the Great British Shooting Show, which you will see has great coverage in the June edition of this Mag.

Airgun World Magazine has kindly given this new minnow event a mention in the April and May editions, for which I am truly grateful for. It is not easy getting things like the KP Fair off the ground, while trying to keep the costs for exhibitors and entrance fees low.

Thank you Terry and John for helping the sport we love and promoting the little man to try do the same

Must say I can't wait for the show. Only 8 weeks to go

John
    Last edited by Josie & John; 26-04-2017 at 06:00 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Josie & John View Post
    Must say I can't wait for the show. Only 8 weeks to go

John
    Yes it should be OK. Shame it didn't get a mention in airgunner