Thread: New website for Parker Hale Dragon and Phoenix owners www.parkerhalewizard.co.uk

New website for Parker Hale Dragon and Phoenix owners www.parkerhalewizard.co.uk

At last its up and running 'oooh matron!' www.parkerhalewizard.co.uk
    I did a recent 'Wizard' special on Nick Jenkinsons Dragon .22 sporter he was so pleased with the results he has very kindly done an in depth article to be published in Airgun World,
    However there is a sneak preview of some of his comments on the website as well as further info etc
    The site is new and will be adding further advice, photos and content as it progresses,

atb adrian
    Last edited by Gareth W-B; 13-10-2009 at 11:36 AM. Reason: thread now locked so posts can remain intact and this four year old thread can again drift.
    Adrian aka 'The Parker Hale Wizard'

Good stuff Adrian - I hope to receive my mk2 tomorrow

Glad there's someone providing backup for these beasts

Dan

Well done, mate. It's nice to know these old guns have been given another lease of life. I hate to see guns being unused because of lack of expert repairers.

More power to your elbow.

Mick
    Another Old Git.

Thumbs up

Thanks guys much appreciated.

I have put a lot of time into saving these guns from an obsolete end, however

I must emphasize this is not a full on comercial enterprise I do this because their unique British design, out of respect for Graham Bluck the guns designer and a rewarding, stimulating, engineering and intellectual experience

If you wish to sell a Dragon or Phoenix even if its not working or are looking to buy a 'Wizard' 'Special' please contact me via www.parkerhalewizard.co.uk

As an engineer I was very much in love many years ago with a welders daughter, she was quite a catch as she had aceteylene legs.

Say it slowly Doh!

atb ade

Thumbs up Parker Hale Phoenix advice

I was instrumental in the deal to remanufacture the Phoenix This has given me huge pleasure and satifaction to have been the catalyst which has saved a unique gun from an obsolete end
    When I was taking on the spares for the dragon I will always remember Graham Bluck 'the guns designer' showing me the dedicated prototype magazine and thinking 'if only,' there was also a .177 prototype carbine
    Graham has now incorporated the magazine and several other improvements including a much improved and stronger extrusion for the barrel/breach assembly
    and both the .177 and .22 are in current production
    It is not often in a lifetime you get a chance to influence events with a positive outcome
    The Mk 1 is not a bad gun however, and there are now better magazines than the originals
    My advice to some one interested in the Phoenix guns is, if it works well for you and can afford it try out a mark 2, because it is more advanced and up to date
    If you own a mark one and it needs a service/tune up I would be happy to oblige
    If you are on a very tight budget I would be cautious about second hand mk 1's as some of the ones I have had in for service have been 'got at' usualy indicated by trigger and sear settings being miles out.
    If any one requires further info especialy if buying secondhand they are welcome to contact me via membership details

I will have a mk 1 phoenix carbine for sale which has been reworked checked and tested

atb adrian
    Last edited by Phasers to stun; 02-09-2005 at 01:34 PM.

East Hanningfield, near Chelmsford, Essex

PH phoenix MK 1

Hi Adrian, are you still servicing, repairing and supplying spares for the above model. I have a chance to buy one and it looks in untouched condition. Any spares hard to get hold of for this model?
    Alan

Alan,

Unfortunately Adrian Wilkes, the Parker Hale Wizard, died a few months back.

I am not sure if anyone will be filling his shoes in the forseeable future.

the link doesnt work !

The link appears to be from Sept 2005 so maybe it is no wonder it is not working.

Shame about 'The Wizard' ... I did not know.

Will there be another source of information on the Phoenix models?
    Cheers, phil