Interesting Thread !
Possibly not China but I could imagine in time, part if if not most of the airgun manufacturing facility of Weihrauch being transferred to Turkey. Afterall, the Germans do have strong immigration and industrial links with that country.
The "mass produced air rifle business" of other leading German gun makers, seems to have declined over the last 30 years or so. I'm thinking of companies such as; Anschutz, Feinwerkbau, Walther, who now only make "top end" shooting products, so maybe Weihrauch will ultimatly go the same way ?
The German firearms industry as a whole though appears to go from strength to strength with companies such as Blaser, Sauer, Anschutz, Walther, Mauser, Schmeisser, Heckler & Koch etc. producing some of the finest sports, military and match centrefire rifles and sidearms in the world. I cannot see them ever relinquishing this part of their industry.

Nothing lasts forever as they say and we are always going to be subject to change especialy as in the "world situation" at present.
Afterall, I now see that the "Blue Riband" chocolate bar is now going to be made in Poland !