Thread: Any old brass?

Any old brass?

Looking for an extra set back trigger for A Weihrauch Rekord HW77 trigger unit. Preferably black or brass. But will entertain anything reasonable at this point.
    https://www.walnut.black

curiousity

Quote Originally Posted by GSMN1 View Post
    Looking for an extra set back trigger for A Weihrauch Rekord HW77 trigger unit. Preferably black or brass. But will entertain anything reasonable at this point.
    Excuse me for asking, What is 'an extra set back trigger'? & what is 'black or brass'? & what is reasonably entertaining at this point? I have an old wh77k , I can not see any brass near trigger, I would be pleased to help you if I can.

Quote Originally Posted by cringe View Post
    Excuse me for asking, What is 'an extra set back trigger'? & what is 'black or brass'? & what is reasonably entertaining at this point? I have an old wh77k , I can not see any brass near trigger, I would be pleased to help you if I can.
    i presume he means a brass set back trigger which was fitted to early venoms...i had one on my venom hw77 vantage which i think was a late 70s

Try rowan engineering, that's who Mr Pope referred me to when I enquired about set back triggers a while back.
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Quote Originally Posted by averageplinker View Post
    Try rowan engineering, that's who Mr Pope referred me to when I enquired about set back triggers a while back.
    Thanks chaps. Nothing original on the market so I went to Rowan Engineering in the end. To answer the question about extra set back - the best way to answer it is to say the trigger blade is a close to the rear curve of the guard as one can imagine and reflects the curvature. It is lovely and suits my hand size well. The black anodised version is just a treatment. I have one on my Tx200 and if you don't like a lot of brass bling then it's a lovely option. I will post a pic of the final rifle once it's all sorted. Thanks for your posts and comments.
    https://www.walnut.black

set back trigger

Quote Originally Posted by GSMN1 View Post
    Thanks chaps. Nothing original on the market so I went to Rowan Engineering in the end. To answer the question about extra set back - the best way to answer it is to say the trigger blade is a close to the rear curve of the guard as one can imagine and reflects the curvature. It is lovely and suits my hand size well. The black anodised version is just a treatment. I have one on my Tx200 and if you don't like a lot of brass bling then it's a lovely option. I will post a pic of the final rifle once it's all sorted. Thanks for your posts and comments.
    Thanks for explanation, now I understand! I had a look at Rowan Eng' site they have some impressive accessories & some impressive prices!

Set Back Trigger

The very first offerings by venom were made of steel but sorry to say very hard to find. Mach 1.5