Thread: Is this a record for a Phoenix Hy-Score Pistol?

Is this a record for a Phoenix Hy-Score Pistol?

I would guess so!

hy score.

It must be one of the highest priced ones i have seen even in dollars . I have a original boxed phoenix made Hy Score in mint condition and i would not price it that high even with a silencer which i have. I bought two american versions in Belgium for a fraction of that price.
    Roly.

That's the Mk1 version using the US 800 style rear sight. IMO a nicer model than the later Mk2 version with redesigned rear sight.

Not sure the 'cocking aid' silencer look alike was ever sold in the US market due to strict licensing laws regarding 'silencers'

Quote Originally Posted by Mark D View Post
    That's the Mk1 version using the US 800 style rear sight. IMO a nicer model than the later Mk2 version with redesigned rear sight.

Not sure the 'cocking aid' silencer look alike was ever sold in the US market due to strict licensing laws regarding 'silencers'
    I saw the old sight and didn't realize they made them with this. I really think these original sights were a pretty weak design. The reserve I think was $350? I was really after this, cause I thought it would complete my Hy-score collection but ended up just watching, three guys battled it out, they didn't need a fourth! Lol This is the first one I have seen sold over here. The American version in the box with extra barrel sold a couple weeks ago for $250. I wonder if these were ever imported over here?
    Last edited by 45flint; 26-04-2017 at 11:36 AM.

Just shows what can happen at auction when several bidders are keen on the same item.
    I got rather excited for a moment as I have both boxed and cased versions of the pistol concerned.

Have one that I'm looking to sell here in the US, a MK 2 with the cocking aid (S), so, looking for pricing info and this thread popped up. Unfortunately, the listing is no longer there..... what was the price?