Thread: Airsporter S barrel question?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Thanks greenwayjames, that is a brilliant insight from JB who I have the utmost respect for, and his guns.

Well if anyone knows what you can do with a BSA barrel it's John bowkett! I'm sure that information will help a lot of people but it also backs up what I had thought after checking a few BSA's I have. Ialso know a couple of world champions are using BSA barrels in German and Austrian guns.
    Right it's getting the chop to Carbine length!!
    BASC

Quote Originally Posted by DEAN C. View Post
    Thanks greenwayjames, that is a brilliant insight from JB who I have the utmost respect for, and his guns.

Well if anyone knows what you can do with a BSA barrel it's John bowkett! I'm sure that information will help a lot of people but it also backs up what I had thought after checking a few BSA's I have. Ialso know a couple of world champions are using BSA barrels in German and Austrian guns.
    Right it's getting the chop to Carbine length!!

Glad to be of help. I am in regular contact so if you have an queries. He gaveme a lot of info about the rifling processes they used before hammer forging. Cut rifling was even used on the bottom of the range early Meteors when there were thousands made and regularly shipped all over the world. Pre Gamo. Those were the days.