Thread: Charles Peal, Air Arms captain and a true gent!

Charles Peal, Air Arms captain and a true gent!

Would like to say a HUGE thank you to Charles for not only picking up my Galahad from Air Arms, but also putting on a scope and helping me to zero it after the shoot on Sunday.
    I am sure an afternoon in front of the telly (or whatever) would have been preferable!!!!
    Not forgetting Chris Tyhurst who sat next to me uncomplainingly watching my pellets land in all sorts of places as I tried to zero it!! Thank you Chris.x
    Now to remember the aim points and show one and all that the Galahad is a great gun to shoot!!!!
    Jean
    Air Arms

It was worth it to see your face, like a little kid at christmas when you first held your new toy

And don't forget I'm also an expert at loading magazines

See you soon

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

Blimey Jean! Are you retiring the s400?? going up market a bit, nice birthday present and Chris was only watching just to make sure that you didn't shoot better than him!!

ATB
    Mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    Blimey Jean! Are you retiring the s400?? going up market a bit, nice birthday present and Chris was only watching just to make sure that you didn't shoot better than him!!

ATB
    Mike
    Hahaha that wouldn't to difficult at the moment.......

The Oaks SiHFT Winners 2011, 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015 and 2016

No I am not retiring the 400 yet as there is a lot of aim point learning to do.

And yes, the Galahad was my birthday present to me as you didn't get me one!!!!!

Forgot that Chris was such an expert at loading the magazines, thanks. Takes a while to get the hang of loading it into the gun when down on the mat to take the shot though!!!!

Now all I need to do is practice!!!!!!

Jean
    MAD/AIR ARMS

I did get you a prezzie! but you weren't here to enjoy it! and it goes soft very quickly
    God you've got a ditry mind!.. It was a 99 with a flake and hundreds of thousands on it. x
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

single shot tray

Quote Originally Posted by DreamGenie View Post
    Would like to say a HUGE thank you to Charles for not only picking up my Galahad from Air Arms, but also putting on a scope and helping me to zero it after the shoot on Sunday.
    I am sure an afternoon in front of the telly (or whatever) would have been preferable!!!!
    Not forgetting Chris Tyhurst who sat next to me uncomplainingly watching my pellets land in all sorts of places as I tried to zero it!! Thank you Chris.x
    Now to remember the aim points and show one and all that the Galahad is a great gun to shoot!!!!
    Jean
    Air Arms
    Hiya dont know if you have seen them but there are some single shot trays available for £7.50 on a popular auction site beggining with E ...... we tried my rowan in your galahad but it didnt fit , if you read the listing this chap does two sizes the LARGE one fits the Galahad and the small is for 310,410,510 have just ordered one for my ultimate sporter510 to try, the rowan is ok but it deforms the pellet skirt and if you remove the little rubber bit the pellet can fall out as i found today by trying to knock a target down at Sihft with just air
    Last edited by CrystalPistal; 30-04-2017 at 04:24 PM. Reason: missing word

Quote Originally Posted by CrystalPistal View Post
    Hiya dont know if you have seen them but there are some single shot trays available for £7.50 on a popular auction site beggining with E ...... we tried my rowan in your galahad but it didnt fit , if you read the listing this chap does two sizes the LARGE one fits the Galahad and the small is for 310,410,510 have just ordered one for my ultimate sporter510 to try, the rowan is ok but it deforms the pellet skirt and if you remove the little rubber bit the pellet can fall out as i found today by trying to knock a target down at Sihft with just air
    That sounds brilliant, and thanks for trying your single shot tray in the Galahad for me. Will have a look/see and hope to get one that suit Sir Galahad!!!
    See you at the next SIHFT
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.

Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    I did get you a prezzie! but you weren't here to enjoy it! and it goes soft very quickly
    God you've got a ditry mind!.. It was a 99 with a flake and hundreds of thousands on it. x
    Not at all Mike, knew exactly what you were offering!!!!! The thought that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.