Thread: Pr900w .22 chrono results

Pr900w .22 chrono results

Hi Everyone,
    Just had an e-mail from Will who has stripped and cleaned the rifle and it now returns a healthy 11.8 with JSB Express pellets, Should have it back the end of the week then we can fit the scope zero it, check its accurate enough for a spot of Rabbiting, all being well.

Quote Originally Posted by Gerard c. View Post
    Hi Everyone,
    Just had an e-mail from Will who has stripped and cleaned the rifle and it now returns a healthy 11.8 with JSB Express pellets, Should have it back the end of the week then we can fit the scope zero it, check its accurate enough for a spot of Rabbiting, all being well.
    I am no expert on SMK900 but 11.8 with a light/medium weight pellet is a little too close to the limit for comfort. I would have it checked with the standard 16 grs and 18 grs pellets just to be on the safe side.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    I am no expert on SMK900 but 11.8 with a light/medium weight pellet is a little too close to the limit for comfort. I would have it checked with the standard 16 grs and 18 grs pellets just to be on the safe side.

A.G
    Yep, complete agreement, unless it's fantastically consistent in order to get an average 11.8 some of those shots will have been over 12.

chrono test

Thanks will get it rechecked while it is still at the premise,s, Thanks for imput.