Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Diana K98

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by air-tech View Post
    Maybe the gun was smuggled inside a bag full of drugs... lets face it, nowadays you are more likely to be frowned upon admitting you shoot guns rather than narcotics
    Sadly, that's true. The Winchester subsonic new 42 grain RF coffee matt I left on my desk at work caused a mixed reaction.. one side a bullet, the other side crosshairs trained on bug's head - should have left the crack pipe and needles instead
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by archie View Post
    I did feel a bit happy just after stripping the rifle.
    There we go, proof positive that the piston did indeed once contain a bag of 'class A', the gun it's self was smuggled to the UK in bits, inside a large consignment of 'class C'... which was in turn hidden within a container load of chicken from Poland.

The previous assembler was clearly high on a cocktail of drugs and campylobacter bacteria from the chicken - hence he forgot to remove the plastic bag.

Simple as that.

Or, you might have just been happy because of stripping a Diana without sustaining any injuries. Did you use a spring compressor?
    Last edited by Rickenbacker; 27-04-2017 at 08:38 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    i thought the grease felt funny?

And smelt of shit!:d

bumslide????? :d:d:d
    THE BOINGER BASH AT QUIGLEY HOLLOW. MAKING GREAT MEMORIES SINCE 15th JUNE, 2013.
    NEXT EVENT :- May 4/5, 2024.........BOING!!