Thread: FWB 127 Maccari replacement spring

FWB 127 Maccari replacement spring

Can anyone tell me what section the replacement springs were from ARH? I have a 127 at home with a square section spring. Now it may be an Ox (!) but it cocks very nicely (no wrestling matches) and sits low 11's fpe with nice sensible recoil (I can see pellet flight when using Accupells). So , I'm not planning on changing it (I have a stock 127 spring in my stock of springs), I'm just curious - either someone did a good job with an Ox (even the fit to guide is sublime) or it's someone else's aftermarket alternative.

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    let's turn it around.. what are the specs of your nice ox please ? guage, coils, length, OD, Id

Even if we can't help you, at least you can help us
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

John,

You might have to wait a bit for that. After it's rebuild, I'm really in the "if it ain't broke, don't fix it" camp. If it does implode any time soon though, I'll answer. I could bring it along to the next bash and let you try it out. If it's something that still interests, I'll whip the bugger apart.