Quote Originally Posted by look no hands View Post
Lets not forget that I also believe the triggers on the BSA Superstar are better feeling than the HW's (now you know I'm on something), they just seemed to have a more crisper break, I think it might actually be the trigger blade's themselves, the BSA's seems broader and the AA's is a bit more set back and just seems to feel better, may be it's the finger positioning which does it for me, it doesn't always have to be mechanically better to feel an improvement, it may be the same sort of thing when people fit a set back trigger on a HW, it's the same mechanism but it's just nicer to use, an improvement so to speak.

Pete
Then you need to adjust the HW properly as it's not the same mechanism, big problem with the CD trigger is you cannot adjust the second stage independently, as it relies on the balance of both screws, if you adjust one out you adjust one in!

On the Rekord the first sear is split allowing you to set the length of pull of the first stage then adjust the second stage let off separately without affecting first stage, for me this is important as it gives me exactly the feel I want, the CD is a compromise between the two, the CD is good but it's not as tuneable as the Rekord!