Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Umarex Beretta 92F problem

Randy Bohannon is offline “Junes1 is a whining bellend”
    Quote Originally Posted by RichardH View Post
    Oh very dear....

Where to start old son, we shall skip past the part about your actually going into a shop and asking the nice man for a well ard cast monkey metal replica of Mel Gibson's piece in Lethal Weapon

The truth is they aren't designed for any serious usage, I would guess that repeatedly dry firing it while prancing around naked pretending to be Bruce Willis has simply worn the poor thing out.

Seen dozens of them and the best solution is to bin it and buy something made of steel and wood like proper guns.
    Oh very good, very good.

Can you remind the peanut gallery, i.e. Harvey_s, who's nickname is "Airgun Rich" on account of the number of non-proper guns he owns?

What gets on my goat is that I haven't really used the bloody thing...
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    Harsh but fair.

I have a Russian Makarov. Heavy is good. Heavy is reliable. If it doesn't work, you can always hit them with it...

'zactly!
    "An infinite number of monkeys banging away at type writers for an infinite period of time will eventually reproduce Hamlet" Thanks to discussion forums we now know this to be untrue.

Quote Originally Posted by harvey_s View Post
    Limp effeminate trigger finger....?
    Jealous of the lack of webbing between my fingers eh?

Quote Originally Posted by Marc.RG1 View Post
    Hi mate, to be totally honest you might get more help on umarexboysclub forum, there is a few strip down guides..
    It's quite hard to tell by eye unless comparing the pawl next to a new one if it's worn or not as its slight when it is, but to me it sounds like a hammer and or valve issue..
    Unfortunately though the umarex beretta is one if the few guns I've not stripped right down and had to fix, (apart from the pawl and arm like I say) so can't be of much more help, if your a member of umarexboysclub though put a post on there or if your not just type in the search umarex beretta strip down, if you can't do it or can't find it, I'll make a post on there for you then send you then links, when I hear more..

My umarex beretta is the 2004 models, and has seen thousands of rounds more then I can even remember at a guess 10000+ and I have only had to change the pawl, and arm once so them not being up to heavy use is just not true,, BUT i will say though the older versions are better quality then the newer Matt versions. But even our new version 1911 is nearly 4 years old and has been at least 4000+ pellets through it, as all things in life, Some things last and some things don't last as long or develop faults it's just the way..

Like I say mate jump on UBC

ATB, Marc.
    Thank you sir, I will jump on board.

Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Flashheart View Post

What gets on my goat is that I haven't really used the bloody thing other than in the comfort of my bedroom, wearing just my pants, imagining I am a younger, more sophisticated version of John McClane saving the world from the horror that is Alan Rickman..
    No wonder the damn thing is worn out
    A man can always use more alcohol, tobacco and firearms.

BigEars Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by The Lord Flashheart View Post
    No dear boy, just a prince amongst men.
    I'm seeing an out of condition Richard Rowantree with an Isaac Hayes soundtrack. 《Shudder》