Thread: Fwb 300 s

Fwb 300 s

Got a FWB 300 S in lovely condition was owned by a top scorer who won a few trophies with it. There seems to be a lot of variations with these, this one has an extra piece below the forestock. Chronos at just 6 ft lbs. Are these still desirable and at what value ? Will put pics on tonight.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

On average seem to be circa £300 private, some times £250 if your lucky.
    I picked up my early 300SU with adjustable cheek piece, high sights and full LH stock for 295 circa 6 months ago.
    Thanks - Geoff.

Quote Originally Posted by Benelli B76 View Post
    Got a FWB 300 S in lovely condition was owned by a top scorer who won a few trophies with it. There seems to be a lot of variations with these, this one has an extra piece below the forestock. Chronos at just 6 ft lbs. Are these still desirable and at what value ? Will put pics on tonight.

Baz
    I think Geoff is in the right ballpark. These are still desirable but the very large number made and straightforward import from Germany have dented their values over here somewhat IMO.

A good one should sell for £200 to £300 whereas some years ago that might have been £300 to £350 or even higher.
    Vintage Airguns Gallery
    ..Above link posted with permission from Gareth W-B
    In British slang an anorak is a person who has a very strong interest in niche subjects.