Thread: Did I make an error?

Did I make an error?

I was at an autojumble today & on one stall as well as a scruffy Relum tornado that had wormworm holes in the stock for £45 there was a Webley mark 1 pistol which looked complete & in reasonable condition apart from one of the plastic grips was damaged, he wanted £65 ono for it & I didn't bother, should I have snapped his hand off? (just in case he's there next time!)

An OK price, but, depending on exact condition, not the bargain of the century either (assuming it was a post-war one).

I would have made him an offer for the Webley pistol if you liked the look of it , £50 and you would have both been happy most likely ?
    a gun is just a tool how its used is dependant on the person behind the trigger .
    This is why constant restrictions on legal users will have no effect on the unlawfull use of guns or knives !

I would have offered less for the Tornado as they sell in good condition for only £90. I have repaired 7 in the last 2 months and often have spare stocks. Depends what you want either of these for, the Webley and the Tornado are both poor performers compared to other types available. For collecting there may be a case for buying the Webley if it is fair condition.

Baz

http://i.imgur.com/GTrpIoD.jpg
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD