Thread: Air arms S 200

Air arms S 200

Do they make Good multi kit for this gun ,8 shot type to just fit on it and take off for target work ,ta,pops

There is an excellent 10-shot, self-indexing magazine system for the s200. They are asy to fit and perform very well. BAR have the best price I have seen for quite a while. Here's a link: http://www.airgunbuyer.com/Showprodu...%20Accessories

Good shooting!

Hello, if I may add something, please. The 10 shot conversion works very well but I found was that the sharp edge on the magazine hole, despite making very sure that it was set up properly, tended to cut the probe 'O' ring. The cure was to put a shampher on the rear of hole with a tapered reamer, just enough to guide the 'O' ring in gently. no problem after thousands of pellets.
    This is just my opinion of what I found.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.

CZ make a nicely operating linear 5 shot magazine for the s200.

Baz
    BE AN INDEPENDENT THINKER, DON'T FOLLOW THE CROWD

Quote Originally Posted by Geoff555 View Post
    Hello, if I may add something, please. The 10 shot conversion works very well but I found was that the sharp edge on the magazine hole, despite making very sure that it was set up properly, tended to cut the probe 'O' ring. The cure was to put a shampher on the rear of hole with a tapered reamer, just enough to guide the 'O' ring in gently. no problem after thousands of pellets.
    This is just my opinion of what I found.
    Cheers.
    Geoff.
    Good Tip there Geoff, I've had this issue with mine.

Another option is the Rowan Mag system which is manually indexed.
    Rowan system mag size varies depending on caliber.

I just went onto the CZ site (they make the s200) and found that the magazine system can be had for just under £43 if you order from the Czech Republic direct. Of course there will be P+P but his is a great price and certainly worth the wait of a week or so.

https://www.czub.cz/en/produkty/vzdu...-s-hunter.html

Don't fret that it says Hunter; the action is the same. At this price I almost wish I needed one.