Thread: PR900W pcp charging problem

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

seals

On both my probes the seals that sit in the grooves are a brownish colour Also the 2 spare,s I have bought which are in a packet are brown also ,So it is possible i need some sort of "Lube" on the seals?

seals

Hi Ginger nut From what you say About only having only the 2 seals then I am thinking it has to be the inlet valve on the rifle that allow,s air into reservoir/Cylinder? Are they easy enough.to undo?

The fill probe for the PP900w was actually designed for the pp700 pistol. The pp700 has a larger diameter cylinder so if you push the fill probe fully into the 900 cylinder one of the sealing O rings pokes out the other side. This causes a massive leak as you describe. The fill probe supplied for the 700 has two extra O rings making 4 in total. The two extra O rings stop you pushing the fill probe in too far. If your fill probe doesn't have the two extra O rings then just don't push it in all the way.

https://www.flickr.com/photos/288792.../shares/5557SQ

this shows my fill probe with all 4 O rings. If I try to fill my pp900 without all four O rings and push the probe in all the way than it will also leak badly
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

seals

Hi Bjacobs571, I have tried pushing it in so seals on probe are sitting either side of the inlet port and still get a leak either side of port is it possible the inlet valve has a problem, But 1st i have 2 spare seals I bought I will see what happens if i replace the ones ifound and was using as spacer to stop probe going to far in.