Thread: Stoeger XP4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    The Beeman P17 has an auto safety
    Looks like I won't be getting my pellets after all

Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    It's my best guess...Trigger is the same, safety is the same, release catch is the same....
    I'll buy you a tin of pellets if I'm wrong
    Countryways are now advertising them. If only the HW40 could have looked like this.

You have to hand it to the Italians for style.
    Last edited by Arthur John Smithsplease; 20-12-2017 at 01:10 PM.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Xp4

Just bought one for £55 from Countryway Guns. Good grip shape and semi decent trigger, which does feature an adjustment screw. Gun is a bit stiff in places on the cocking/compression stroke. Favours softer pellets, will often not fire Superdomes or Hobby. JSB Exact gave a very consistent 335fps over the Chrono. Dayglo sights work well, but think the rear might prove to be fragile. To sum up, good value for the money but a little rough in places.

Quote Originally Posted by coburn View Post
    Just bought one for £55 from Countryway Guns. Good grip shape and semi decent trigger, which does feature an adjustment screw. Gun is a bit stiff in places on the cocking/compression stroke. Favours softer pellets, will often not fire Superdomes or Hobby. JSB Exact gave a very consistent 335fps over the Chrono. Dayglo sights work well, but think the rear might prove to be fragile. To sum up, good value for the money but a little rough in places.
    Ive tried one...miserably low in power ...couldnt have been much more than 300 fps ...
    Its hopeless this ...weve been living with these low power ssp for donkeys years now....cant someone come up with something new...
    A 2 pump FAS or 75 ..anything ..lol

Well I finally bought one yesterday and have put a little early review up for anyone curious

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....With-Potential

Good review, I just happened to be looking into this as a possible bit of bargain fun.
    How does it compare to my old Browning Buckmark on the addiction scale?
    Too many guns, or not enough time?