Thread: Stoeger XP4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Your English is very good.

Thanks for sharing your experiences with us.
    Arthur

I wish I was in the land of cotton.

Bonne année à tous les bretons !

If your trigger stays backward and does not come back after shooting, you have to add a small metal rim on the right of the trigger on the trigger axle. Please put the smooth side of the rim against the trigger.
    your trigger will be smooth All the time.
    in fact, the trigger is a little too narrow for the gap. With this rim (4mm If I remember but please check) the gap is filled and the trigger doesn't move lateraly anymore.
    this play is very small (like one millimètre) but is enough to make it "de-rail" from its course, and then it stays back....
    With the coin mod (1 euro coin) on the piston top and this small trigger mod, the Stoeger XP4 becomes a fine shooter.
    It accepts Walther PZ 2X20 pistol scope (11mm dovetail) , which adds just enough weight to it ... (total becomes like 915 grammes).

Merci
    Happy new year all !
    Drulov/Lovna/Terčová/Brno Lov 21 4.5/CP1 4.5-CP1-M 4.5-CP2 4.5/Crosman 2250 XL-2300T-1377/Stoeger XP4 sales: CP1-M .22 - Dan Wesson 2.5"pellet -Mini Uzi replica BB (full auto)-Taurus P92 replica BB "full auto" (Beretta 92 brésilien)- Gamo PT85.