Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: And now available in synthetic stock option.......

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    The shape of the stock looks better than the standard plain beech one, the pistol grip is fuller and more vertical. The lower curve of the butt is a nice modern touch, as is the flat toe. Not massively keen on the squared-off finger groove and cheekpiece, but another ambi stock like this will be a boon to the '10%'.

I will be sticking with my Wood & Water American black walnut custom stock. Because it cost as much as a house!

Well I want the synthetic, simply so it stands out from the other three on the rack - which belong to my pal - when I need to grab it in a hurry...

A quick and not very thorough tinterweb search suggests they are being sold for £180 oop north(ish). Which I expect means that my local RFDs here darn soufff we will want £225 for them
    WANTED: Next weeks winning lottery numbers :-)

Anyone wanting a synthetic stock I sugest you try one first. I have the HW 97KT Blackline and they do give off a hollow twang on recoil. I took advice on here and filled the hollow butt...its better.
    They may have a solid stock on the new ones I dont know but worth investigating.

Bay

Blackrider is offline It don't mean a thing, if it ain't got a Spring
    If anyone's considering a synth stock maybe for the first time, this version (HW 30S) might be the one to go for ?
    I like nice timber as much as the next man but I really rate the practical and functional use of synthetic rifle stocks in the field. Let's face it, we're going to see a lot more of them in future !
    Last edited by Blackrider; 17-10-2017 at 03:35 PM.
    “An airgun or two”………