Thread: Tatty 0.22 cal BSA Airsporter Mk II for sale.

Tatty 0.22 cal BSA Airsporter Mk II for sale.

Sold : As title, an old MK II Airsporter recently rescued from the spare bedroom where it's sat forlornly since purchase a few months ago (one of project rifles that I'll never get around to servicing and restoring). It cocks and fires but the pellet doesn't leave the barrel and the loading tap doesn't self open and feels a bit sloppy (as as if the ball and spring detente (?) is missing). It's in mediocre condition with no blue but looks to be complete (loading Tap and internals not inspected so no comment regarding those items, but it does have both sights fitted as shown in piccies. It's definitely not a shooter in it's current state and suitable only for repair or spares, and as such I'm asking £75 collected for it, postage extra, but i would break it for spares subject to sufficient demand for parts.

Piccies available in the General Sales Section of the BBS where this advert is relisted, but more info etc is available by E Mail : Vicorgill@onetel.net.

Thanks, Vic Thompson.
    Last edited by Vic Thompson; 22-05-2017 at 09:23 PM.

Hi Vic

I've been sat on my hands trying to resist for a day, and i expect someone else has done the right thing and taken on this project, but if for any chance it is still available please notify me and I'll give it a good home.

Lee

Airsporter

If you still have it i will take 2nd offer

Now confirmed as sold as of today's date.

Vic Thompson.