Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Sussex Interclub HFT 2017 - Round 2 Results

Wink

Thanks Fordys for a great day's shooting, I'll thank you not to leave the hurricane machine going next time.

One point, Angie Morrissette scored 34 not 26 (unless you penalised her for choosing to shoot with me, in which case I'd probably argue the reverse is true and she should get bonus points for putting up with my whinging all the way round).

Newhaven, Sussex (someone's got to live here)
    Quote Originally Posted by Heckler View Post
    One point, Angie Morrissette scored 34 not 26 (unless you penalised her for choosing to shoot with me, in which case I'd probably argue the reverse is true and she should get bonus points for putting up with my whinging all the way round).
    Thanks to Heckler and apologies to Angie; stats error. Score and %age corrected and this improved result earns the addition of a Bronze Badge award . Please get the message to Angie and ask her to request the badge at Horsham (or whichever next round she attends).

Biggles
    Rapid MkII .22, AA400C .177, AA MPR .177, AA Prosport .177, AA TX200, AA FTP900, HW75 .177, HW45 Silver Star .22, and my dear ol' Webley Ranger .177 (circa 1966) Mile Oak - WEB SITE Air Arms HFT Team member

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by biggles View Post
    Thanks to Heckler and apologies to Angie; stats error. Score and %age corrected and this improved result earns the addition of a Bronze Badge award . Please get the message to Angie and ask her to request the badge at Horsham (or whichever next round she attends).

Biggles

Nice one, cheers.

Cool Fords New Wind Machine

Awesome course Richard

I especially liked that big new wind machine you’ve installed out on the concrete that’s cleverly designed to look like a massive shed!
    "Carpe Diem" That clear rounds got to happen one day