Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345

Thread: Mark Marshall Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by prosport.177 View Post
    Yep Boycie I know it's not yours.

I didn't realise I had implied it was.

Tinners I hope you get your 77 action back, and para I hope you get your 80 back. Feel for you guys.
    Sorry Buddy my mistake. wouldn't it be great if Para recognizes the HW80. It would show Marshall to be full of BS re seized goods.

Quote Originally Posted by thomas9784 View Post
    I nearly bought that HW80 action a few months ago it was on there but he disapeared and marked it as sold before when I pressed him on paypal but wanted a bank transfer.
    Bullet dodged
    Me too, was looking for a used rifle for my son who has just started shooting with me at my local permission, thought £185 was cheap for that rifle. Guess I will have to look elsewhere. Great looking gun though, probably £400 quids worth I would have thought. Always wanted a nice thumbhole stocked HW.
    Last edited by BOYCIE; 25-09-2017 at 07:48 PM.

logging off for now, if I can be of any help please let me know. Happy to give statement, exhibit messages to police if it assists those who have lost their rifles.Wafl
    Last edited by BOYCIE; 25-09-2017 at 09:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by BOYCIE View Post
    logging off for now, if I can be of any help please let me know. Happy to give statement, exhibit messages to police if it assists those who have lost their rifles.Wafl
    thanks Boycie, just back from Germany so missed your PM.
    please let me know if he pops his head up again. I note on freeads he's sold 3 guns and only just joined the site.
    what a scammer
    Good deals; Posts 75, 107, 157, 169, 686, 814, 1039, 1331, 1333, 1352. 2333, 2716
    Email preferred click here

Well he won't be selling anymore on there - I just got this message when I clicked on the previous link.

Advertiser Account Closed

We are sorry but this advert is no longer available as the advertiser’s account has been closed.

If you are already in conversation with this user please contact Freeads support if you would like to request advice on how to proceed.

Kind Regards,
    The Freeads.co.uk Team

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by para1 View Post
    thanks Boycie, just back from Germany so missed your PM.
    please let me know if he pops his head up again. I note on freeads he's sold 3 guns and only just joined the site.
    what a scammer
    No problem, will do.

Hi chaps, if any of you have been had by this chap, my local force are investigating him but are looking for further examples of his dishonesty. If this applies to you, please call your local police force on 101 and inform them of the theft, Your local force will liaise with Notts police who are building a case for CPS.
    It would appear this man is insistent on carrying on his attempts.
    Good deals; Posts 75, 107, 157, 169, 686, 814, 1039, 1331, 1333, 1352. 2333, 2716

Quote Originally Posted by para1 View Post
    Hi chaps, if any of you have been had by this chap, my local force are investigating him but are looking for further examples of his dishonesty. If this applies to you, please call your local police force on 101 and inform them of the theft, Your local force will liaise with Notts police who are building a case for CPS.
    It would appear this man is insistent on carrying on his attempts.
    can free ads stop him putting stuff up for sale ? I understand he can make a false account but there must be some way they can stop him ? no doubt he will move on to other sites to sell from.

is there any way you can use the google alerts thing to alert you to him posting ads ? like if he puts his address on the ad then google may alert you to the ad?

scratch that. if you google his address it only shows house valuation sites or this post on the bbs

Police have informed me Marshall is no longer at the Tim Lane address, if anyone spots him elsewhere drop me a PM please
    thanks
    Para