Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: Mark Marshall Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by noz1 View Post
    Surely this a matter for the Police and Trading Standards?
    It should be and he should be arrested and those he has ripped of should be compensated but sod all will come of it . I see nothing wrong with the OP paying a visit and requesting the return of goods and money , politely of course

Stock makers? More like stock brokers.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by MrGrumpy View Post
    It should be and he should be arrested and those he has ripped of should be compensated but sod all will come of it . I see nothing wrong with the OP paying a visit and requesting the return of goods and money , politely of course
    they did do something in relation to the graham brothers

http://www.airgunbbs.com/showthread....et-the-Grahams

one got 6 months in jail apparently

Think we may have a difference of opinion here.
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

It can get a bit grey, if there was never a service or goods & never any intention to provide such, then it's obtaining money by deception/fraud, but you have to prove that,
    Otherwise it's just a breach of contract, provided you have proof that there was a contract/agreement to provide something in the first place, otherwise it's a private agreement gone bad.

It's not theft because you willingly give the money, he does not take it from you without permission, only a tiny technicality but that's how lawyers get people off .

If it's a business Trading standards might be able to help, but small claims court is probably a better bet, but even if you win you still have to get the money out of them.

Quote Originally Posted by para1 View Post
    thanks Lads will pay him a visit, he also has a HW80 of mine!
    any update,?
    1 Rapid+sentinal n/v, 1 HW100+ Mamba lite

I have finally found Marshall at home.
    He claims to be broke, he states he as sold all of the air rifles in his possession to pay debs,. His tools and other items have been removed by the courts.
    This includes my HW80
    Good deals; Posts 75, 107, 157, 169, 686, 814, 1039, 1331, 1333, 1352. 2333, 2716
    Email preferred click here

He claims to be broke, he states he as sold all of the air rifles in his possession to pay debs,. His tools and other items have been removed by the courts.
    This includes my HW80
    That is now theft and is a matter for the police., He has sold guns owned by his customers.. jeez!
    "corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Courts and bailiffs aren't allowed to remove the "tools of your trade" unless they have been procured by criminal means as far as I understand the law, customers property seized is still the property of the customer not a business asset. You need to check with the court that supposedly ordered the seizure of his assets, your gun will still be your property, if you have a serial number for it then there should be a record of it in the seized assets. You will have to apply to have it returned then the bailiffs will have to return it to you or pay you whatever they sold it for.
    https://thesheriffsoffice.com/articl..._may_be_seized
    BSA Super10 addict, other BSA's inc GoldstarSE, Original (Diana) Mod75's, Diana Mod5, HW80's, SAM 11K... All sorted!

Yep that is most definitely over the line in to theft, but I'm guessing that there will be no documentary evidence like receipts from him that he has your rifle

Good luck but I think you're screwed.

ps, if the stock making was a paying hobby on the side, rather than his recorded 9-5 trade they probably would have taken any tools to sell off, but it still sounds like a scam.

This includes my HW80
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems with this piece of shxx,he recently had a stock and an action on freexxxs,I have been looking for him regularly on that site so I can report him to them,they promptly removed him but I'm sure he will be back.Fraud is just a joke rarely hear of anyone being done for it and paying anything back to the people they steal from.Had a case I was involved with a person in Grimsby who sold and part exed guns he did not have,he was taken to court found guilty and ordered to repay the people he had stolen from,followed the correct procedure sent my details to the collection center but not received a penny and doubt I ever will, as I said it's just a joke and untill the law takes it more seriously they will keep on doing it there is no deterrent.

Much as I hate to admit but I think that the blood sucking lawyers are right. Contract, contract and contarct and as far as stock makers are concerned only a deposit should be paid to cover the cost of the materials and no more until the stock was made.

A.G

hi is this airspud on here. atb mick

Yes it is.

Quote Originally Posted by grieva View Post
    I'm sorry to hear of your problems with this piece of shxx,he recently had a stock and an action on freexxxs,I have been looking for him regularly on that site so I can report him to them,they promptly removed him but I'm sure he will be back.Fraud is just a joke rarely hear of anyone being done for it and paying anything back to the people they steal from.Had a case I was involved with a person in Grimsby who sold and part exed guns he did not have,he was taken to court found guilty and ordered to repay the people he had stolen from,followed the correct procedure sent my details to the collection center but not received a penny and doubt I ever will, as I said it's just a joke and untill the law takes it more seriously they will keep on doing it there is no deterrent.
    Having taken people to small claims in the past if they have a job & bank account you can pay to have the money taken at source plus your costs, sadly no use if they don't work.