Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mark Marshall Stocks

Quote Originally Posted by rancidtom View Post
    Courts and bailiffs aren't allowed to remove the "tools of your trade" unless they have been procured by criminal means as far as I understand the law, customers property seized is still the property of the customer not a business asset. You need to check with the court that supposedly ordered the seizure of his assets, your gun will still be your property, if you have a serial number for it then there should be a record of it in the seized assets. You will have to apply to have it returned then the bailiffs will have to return it to you or pay you whatever they sold it for.
    https://thesheriffsoffice.com/articl..._may_be_seized
    Tools of the trade can be seized under certain circumstances. Goods can be seized belonging to customers but must be held for a certain amount of time before being sold to give the customers time to prove ownership of the goods and this must be in the form of written receipts/proof of ownership. The issue here is, was he a trading business ie a ltd company/llc etc. If he was not and was doing this as an extra income so to speak then his "tools of the trade" won't be tools of the trade and will merely be his personal tools in which case then they will be seized.

I'm also a victim of mr. Mark Marshall

It has been a shame not to have found this forum before.
    A few days ago contact Mark Marshall, he sold a jigsaw in Gumtree, send the money by bank transfer trusting in its seriousness, nothing further from the reality.

He's got the money and, of course, he has not sent the package.

Unfortunately, I live in Spain. I would be delighted to pay a visit to this swindler.

Greetings to the forum.

Mark Marshall
    11 Tim Lane
    Burton Joyce
    Nottingham
    NG14 5DR
    Last edited by nabateo; 09-08-2017 at 09:01 PM.

HI lads, not sure if this is possible?
    Is there anyway to "get back" any deleted PM's between myself and Marshall?

Para
    Good deals; Posts 75, 107, 157, 169, 686, 814, 1039, 1331, 1333, 1352. 2333, 2716
    Email preferred click here

Quote Originally Posted by para1 View Post
    HI lads, not sure if this is possible?
    Is there anyway to "get back" any deleted PM's between myself and Marshall?

Para
    Deleted? No mate - not unless you had them copied to your email (a setting in the usercp).

Quote Originally Posted by Rickenbacker View Post
    Deleted? No mate - not unless you had them copied to your email (a setting in the usercp).
    Ok, many thanks, I didn't unfortunately

Para
    Good deals; Posts 75, 107, 157, 169, 686, 814, 1039, 1331, 1333, 1352. 2333, 2716

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    I've just copied the messenger conversation between myself and Mr Riflethief. In them he asks for the gun and gives his address to send it to, requests money and gives his bank details, and I also have a copy of the bank transfer I did the very same day.

These have been forwarded to Notts police ref: Chris's case.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I see he's gone international (see post above)if you have had any unreturned monies etc,the more people that contact Notts police the better the case against him to get him stopped.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    I've just copied the messenger conversation between myself and Mr Riflethief. In them he asks for the gun and gives his address to send it to, requests money and gives his bank details, and I also have a copy of the bank transfer I did the very same day.

Thanks Chaps. Notts Police are investigating Mr Marshall and are looking for any further evidence, If anyone wants the officer dealings information and the crime number please PM me.

Para

Did anybody have any dealings with Marshalls sidecick and salesman Andy Love he was the guy that set the website Q-DOS STOCKS UP.I think he was one out of about 3 people that actually got a lump of wood from Marshall

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by threelander View Post
    Did anybody have any dealings with Marshalls sidecick and salesman Andy Love he was the guy that set the website Q-DOS STOCKS UP.I think he was one out of about 3 people that actually got a lump of wood from Marshall

Yes, he eventually asked me to stop hassling him as he'd been inundated with pissed off people who Mark had stolen from.
    God rest ye jelly mental men

I was fortunate(or unfortunate) to receive a stock(SMK) from him in his early days and was that impressed I asked him to make a one for my S 200 but had to post the original to him for a template,this I did and £150 in payment for the new stock and another SMK stock,I'm pleased I never sent the s 200 action,never received a thing from him other than a load of excuses,caught him selling on Frexxxxs and contacted him through them,said he'd lost my details and would return everything,he never did.He was recently selling on that site again so contacted him again expressing my feelings he was then promptly removed from that site.Anyone who has had dealings with him and any proof should contact Notts police or para1 on here

Hi Nick

There was a similar case a while ago where a gun was paid for by a BBS member but was never recieved, the vendor of the gun was also in Notts area.
    The case was eventually dealt with by the City of London police, as they have a dedicated Internet fraud squad, the member eventually got his money back.

All the best Mick

It's a shame you can't just turn up with a trailer and borrow some insurance off of his driveway until he pays his debt

All of the above.

Yes, he eventually asked me to stop hassling him as he'd been inundated with pissed off people who Mark had stolen from.
    I got the impression that he was equally irritated by Mark Marshall's behaviour and regretted getting involved.

I am one of the few who actually received their stock. (It didn't fit and I am trying to fix it myself) It's currently a nicely grained, walnut cricket bat.

It took 4 months to get my MK1 TX stock back that he used as a template and the new one arrived after a further 2 months.

I feel for you guys who have lost more than I have.
    Keen but clueless..

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    It's a shame you can't just turn up with a trailer and borrow some insurance off of his driveway until he pays his debt
    And if it's on finance?