Thread: Finish on FWB Lp100 and 102

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    The trigger lets the Alpha down, It's bloody awful and not match quality at all, I have an Alpha Proj Classic and moved it on very quickly,

The Baikal is somewhat agricultural looking but is easy to cock, has a great trigger and superbly accurate, for the money it really is hard to beat IMO, I can match the scores of my Morini 162 without issue using the Baikal on short comps, never used it for a 60 shot Match but certainly for a club night I can achieve like for like, I actually shot my only 50/50 with the Baikal, The grip took a little work but other than that its box standard, I favoured it over my FWB100 but that may just be a personal preferance for the weight and balance. I've also owned a couple of Tau's over the years and also found them excellent for the money.

Used is always a good option, for the cost of a new Tau you may find a Steyr LP1, Morini 162e, FWB or Walther CP all of which would be a great buy if they have been looked after and will actually hold their value.
    Last edited by nige346; 07-06-2017 at 11:18 PM.
    Steyr LP10, Steyr LP5,
    Vintage Collection - Walther LP53, HW77k Venom, BSF S20 Match, Original 35, ASI Target plus lots more