Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Fairground/bolt action gun wanted

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gen View Post
    I have a 310-4 and a reasonable supply of 4.4mm ball (somewhere) to go with it - pm me if interested.

Regds

Pat
    PM sent. As luck would have it the 310-4 appears to be the Hw35e of the Schmeisser bolt action air rifle club. Pig ugly!
    It even has the stupid wooden pencil case finger grooves on its flanks. Still, it's a start. I think they might turn out to be like Pokemon, gotta get them all!
    God rest ye jelly mental men

See here for some great info and pictures

http://www.network54.com/Forum/40594...rground+rifles

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Tinners, did you play with my 49a in K98K furniture last time I had it at the bash ?
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

tinbum is offline Killer Vampire Lesbians on scooters
    Quote Originally Posted by Jon Budd View Post
    Tinners, did you play with my 49a in K98K furniture last time I had it at the bash ?

No Jon, I didn't see it. I suppose with your move and all you will be looking to make space and move it on for a bargain price?
    God rest ye jelly mental men

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    No Jon, I didn't see it. I suppose with your move and all you will be looking to make space and move it on for a bargain price?
    you wish.. but if I can sort out my calendar I'll bring it up to Mick's in a couple of weeks for you to play
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Quote Originally Posted by tinbum View Post
    PM sent. As luck would have it the 310-4 appears to be the Hw35e of the Schmeisser bolt action air rifle club. Pig ugly!
    It even has the stupid wooden pencil case finger grooves on its flanks. Still, it's a start. I think they might turn out to be like Pokemon, gotta get them all!
    And it even combines the 'plank' stock of the early HW100........so the price just went up
    "But we have our own dream and our own task. We are with Europe, but not of it. We are linked, but not comprised. We are interested and associated, but not absorbed."
    Winston Churchill 1930

Quote Originally Posted by Mr. Gen View Post
    And it even combines the 'plank' stock of the early HW100........so the price just went up
    ...and the 310=4 has a fully adjustable rearsight rather than the elevation only sight fitted to most of the other models The match style stock is more comfortable in use than the sporting type and my own version shoots to point of aim rather than too high, as is the case with some 310s.

These bolt action rifles are an excellent choice for short range or indoor shooting as they are surprisingly accurate. I have had best results with original East German lead ball as not all of them like copper coated balls.

John