Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
that's right designs things then blames bsa for not making them to his design pull the other one bowket. you get your pay cheque from bsa and your then out. so no more money. so what if i design a fault in the gun and offer a bowket blue print.. that means happy days is this not true john bowket or do you prefer to grow money in your garden.. your old your past it and you don't have the equipment your machining skills are a joke looks like you machined them with a bent nail. go on the Facebook forums john plenty of pictures and unhappy customers of yours there. infect a lot come to me.. search here for airtech tuned r10 i think your name is mentioned in that write up.. you have always been on my case from as early as 1990s well i will tell you one think. you better read some more books as your no longer the best where bsa rifles are concerned. your non mechanical reg. i made one back in 1991 yours is just a bad copy that uses a o ring and ball bearing. how come all your regs go tits up. even the non mechanical one does. a chamber filled with compressed air to replace a spring. so unless anyone has the adaptor (i do) then they have to go back to you to have it serviced. what about the guy who had you do his R10 he wasn't happy with it so sold it. a week later the non mechanical reg went tits up. new guy contacted you and hay presto your life time warranty is non transferable the reg was less than 2 months old. sounds like your customer relations could also do with upgrading.
I'm surprised the admin of this site have let this go as far as it has but now bowkets name is mentioned i bet it will soon be stopped. greenwayjames = real name john bowket. james greenway = john bowket.. so it seems the leopard never changes his spots even tho he tries too by using so many other names
My god are these people professional or even grown ups, have they no pride? I cant imagine the likes of V-mach or tin bum acting like this