Page 10 of 18 FirstFirst ... 89101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

mags to send

what if you have 10 mags do you send them all , cant really tune a gun just to suit one mag , I would have thought setting up pellet probe with action is the way to do it, my bsa was sent to carl with no mag and now the bolt works with the mag 100% better than before.
    Last edited by ukace1958; 25-05-2017 at 08:31 AM.

This is what was asked for in his email and that is what was sent - action, 1 mag, HW Mod and Airstream

“Remove everything scope. Stock etc all I. Need is action and just one mag if you have a silencer you intend to use with the rifle send that with the gun so I can test it once the barrel has been threaded to make sure there are no clipping issues.”
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 25-05-2017 at 08:48 AM.

If a mag is made and it's out of line as people say. What can I do about it. Mags are not adjustable and neither is the action adjustable for a I'll fitting mag. I don't make the mag so im not interested in getting involved in them. Take it up with the rifle or mag manufacturer all that can be done to a mag is changer the leading edge I can't move the position of the hole can I. I also can't move the barrel or bolt to line up with the mag. So it's simple I don't get involved with them.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    If a mag is made and it's out of line as people say. What can I do about it. Mags are not adjustable and neither is the action adjustable for a I'll fitting mag. I don't make the mag so im not interested in getting involved in them. Take it up with the rifle or mag manufacturer all that can be done to a mag is changer the leading edge I can't move the position of the hole can I. I also can't move the barrel or bolt to line up with the mag. So it's simple I don't get involved with them.
    what i am trying to get at why ask for the mag in the first place if you don't need it

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by ukace1958 View Post
    what if you have 10 mags do you send them all , cant really tune a gun just to suit one mag , I would have thought setting up pellet probe with action is the way to do it, my bsa was sent to carl with no mag and now the bolt works with the mag 100% better than before.
    When my BBK was sent to John Bowkett I sent all 3 magazines with it, so the alignment of each magazines rotor could be checked. If you have 10 magazines you use with the gun then you would send all 10! If yours works great the good for you!

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    Rotor position can be changed by adjusting indexing arms. Holes can be enlarged to ensure good feed without clipping, as you say you can remove material from a magazine to adjust it's seating position, magazines do benefit from being set up properly too!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie12342003 View Post
    what i am trying to get at why ask for the mag in the first place if you don't need it
    Perhaps he needs to check the alignment, movement and feed in to the action or for testing?

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    Perhaps he needs to check the alignment, movement and feed in to the action or for testing?

A.G
    says he dont need it for testing loads 1 pellet at a time ?

I have a collection of dirty mags, plenty of the contents have had their holes enlarged!

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie12342003 View Post
    says he dont need it for testing loads 1 pellet at a time ?
    Curious.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Holy moly I have some JSB heavies, will give them a go over the chrono this weekend, thanks for the input.
    Just out of interest did you run it over the chrono with JSB Heavies? What was the result Lucky?

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    Just out of interest did you run it over the chrono with JSB Heavies? What was the result Lucky?
    Haven't had the opportunity yet but will post the results whatever they are

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Haven't had the opportunity yet but will post the results whatever they are
    I appreciate that your relationship with Carl has gone sour but, If it turns out that it is running a little over power, would it not be better to continue the conversation in private?

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    I appreciate that your relationship with Carl has gone sour but, If it turns out that it is running a little over power, would it not be better to continue the conversation in private?
    I wouldn't have a problem with that if that is the case however I am not expecting it to be running over

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    would he get a reply? given that the person in question has admitted his communication is poor