Page 11 of 18 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    I wouldn't have a problem with that if that is the case however I am not expecting it to be running over
    Fingers crossed mate

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    would he get a reply? given that the person in question has admitted his communication is poor
    Fair comment. I have heard of the legendary communication failings and, to be fair, Carl has said that he could improve.

However, he has offered to put right any issues with the rifle - I just thought it fair to give him that opportunity, if it is indeed required.

Also, I'm not sure that it'd be a great idea to post chrono readings on an open forum if it is running over.

All of the above.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    Fair comment. I have heard of the legendary communication failings and, to be fair, Carl has said that he could improve.

However, he has offered to put right any issues with the rifle - I just thought it fair to give him that opportunity, if it is indeed required.

Also, I'm not sure that it'd be a great idea to post chrono readings on an open forum if it is running over.
    yes I get what you mean. it could end looking bad for all concerned.

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post

I wish he would offer to send my mag back and not 1/2 of one

why not jut take carl up on his offer unless you can prove 100% that you sent the mag

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    why not jut take carl up on his offer unless you can prove 100% that you sent the mag
    I can't prove now that I sent a HW mod and Airstream but I did and got them back can he prove 100% that he received them probably not but I have acknowledged they were returned ? I sent what was asked for per his email so not sure why I should accept 1/2 a mag!
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 25-05-2017 at 09:01 PM.

Next time the Peugeot dealer dents my car door I'll go halfs with him for the repair.

I'm dam sure I wouldn't if I had sent the mag with the rifle. I said this a while back and I will repeat "all this over a fxxxing mag" is it worth it for the damage it will do to Airtech, s business and reputation ? It really can't be

11 frigging pages!?

OP - Did you or did you not include a packing list of the items you had included in the box?

Quote Originally Posted by Rooti McNote View Post
    11 frigging pages!?

OP - Did you or did you not include a packing list of the items you had included in the box?
    I believe I did with the work required

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    I'm dam sure I wouldn't if I had sent the mag with the rifle. I said this a while back and I will repeat "all this over a fxxxing mag" is it worth it for the damage it will do to Airtech, s business and reputation ? It really can't be
    Bow down to one , then you would bow down to the rest !!

My sentiments exactly!

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    I can't prove now that I sent a HW mod and Airstream but I did and got them back can he prove 100% that he received them probably not but I have acknowledged they were returned ? I sent what was asked for per his email so not sure why I should accept 1/2 a mag!

Think yourself lucky (no pun intended) I wasn't even offered half a silencer for the one that was never returned with my gun.

I was however accused of never having any work done by Carl, after a lengthy conversation explaining everything, he went quiet, very quiet, that was in February, nothing since that day, he talks about growing balls, yet didn't even acknowledge my post on here about it, so perhaps it's time you grew a pair Carl, and be man enough to acknowledge mistakes and put them right.

I have now resigned myself to never getting the silencer back, I have since fixed the leaking gun that was returned to me, but I shall make a point of raising these issues on every single thread, on every site I am on, I find the whole customer service appalling from him.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Rabid View Post
    Think yourself lucky (no pun intended) I wasn't even offered half a silencer for the one that was never returned with my gun.

I was however accused of never having any work done by Carl, after a lengthy conversation explaining everything, he went quiet, very quiet, that was in February, nothing since that day, he talks about growing balls, yet didn't even acknowledge my post on here about it, so perhaps it's time you grew a pair Carl, and be man enough to acknowledge mistakes and put them right.

I have now resigned myself to never getting the silencer back, I have since fixed the leaking gun that was returned to me, but I shall make a point of raising these issues on every single thread, on every site I am on, I find the whole customer service appalling from him.
    Problem is Villaman it is not just one, someone has lost a moderator and someone has lost a magazine, both items combined are the thick end of £100, and you wonder why people get upset?

I don't think anyone is expecting any tuner to bow down needlessly, or without good reason, but if it's a genuine case of something been wrong or amiss, then yes I expect it to be put right, is that not a fair expectation ? Would you not expect to get what you paid for and everything back.