Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Threaded View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post

Thumbs up

Quote Originally Posted by DEGS View Post
    Carl sorted my Scorpion ...its sweet and smooth at 11.4 with jsb exacts.,...

and totally and unbelievably accurate and quiet with one of his shrouds / inbuilt strippers ...indoor its pellet on pellet up to and at 50m

Unfortunately, yes there was some communication breakdown (he could improve here) ...and I was forgotten .... and it took some reminders and nudges
    to find out where things were up to and when I could get my rifle back ....he did have some personal goings on at this time.
    ..... my rifle was never finished as expected ...and still remains unfinished by means of matting off that's all.

His work is exceptionally good, he is, as I found, a very very skilled man(rolls Royce background) and he has the patience, if you drop your rifle off, to talk
    you through everything you want doing and he will demonstrate how he will do it.....plus more of his experience and skills

As a guy ...hes top drawer.

I personally found some short comings with his customer service .....that don't make him a bad guy
    Hes likely to be juggling several things at once within his life.

As an airgun tuning business, yes things could be improved .....but this is secondary to his normal business.

I don't want to look like I am making excuse for him .,..I myself have been disappointed .....but maybe there is
    not total clarity here ?

Carl .... without wanting to be blunt.... listen to your customers
    You let me down ... from reading this thread you have let others down ....maybe you could promote your exceptional skills
    by improving your customer service....

Hope this isn't taken as a slagging off .... just a personal experience.
    Another experience thanks for sharing it
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 20-05-2017 at 08:50 AM.