Page 12 of 18 FirstFirst ... 21011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    But what about the poor bar steward who has a .22 gun and a .177 magazine?
    Stop picking holes in this would you. It's an obvious solution, all you do is wrap the pellets in little bits of rag so they fit nice n snug....see..easy init

No it is a magazine hunt, no ducking stools involved at all!
    Yeah, I've checked down the back of me sofa and no joy sorry

Just a shot in the dark; Carl mentioned having to take calls when in the shower...could the mag just possibly be sitting next to the shower gel? Worth a check

Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post

Just a shot in the dark; Carl mentioned having to take calls when in the shower...could the mag just possibly be sitting next to the shower gel? Worth a check
    Do you mind,all this is interrupting Emmerdale.....

Hsing-ee is offline may also be employed in conjunction with a drawn reciprocation dingle arm, to reduce sinusoidal repleneration
    Yes, can you please keep it down, a lot of us in Collectors Corner are having our post-prandial nap. It's both disturbing and upsetting to listen to this dreadful, bitter row. Have you tried RELATE?

Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    would he get a reply? given that the person in question has admitted his communication is poor
    he has already been told if he feels its too powerful to send it back and I will reduce it to what daystate set them at. he has also been told I would meet him half way with buying a new mag he cant prove he sent it. and I cant prove he didn't send it but I'm trying to be helpful despite the slagging off.
    he has also been told to send it back I will revert it back to standard refund his money and he can go elsewhere

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by derekj View Post

Sorry I prefer the first in the series myself....

Quote Originally Posted by ronnie12342003 View Post
    says he dont need it for testing loads 1 pellet at a time ?
    yes that's correct I'm not testing the mag so I do load 1 pellet at a time people who have been in my workshop when I have been setting a rifle will also say I do this, I'm not testing the mag. I don't work on mags and that's it

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    he has already been told if he feels its too powerful to send it back and I will reduce it to what daystate set them at. he has also been told I would meet him half way with buying a new mag he cant prove he sent it. and I cant prove he didn't send it but I'm trying to be helpful despite the slagging off.
    he has also been told to send it back I will revert it back to standard refund his money and he can go elsewhere
    When you ask for one in the email you sent him, it is fair to expect him to send what you asked for, it is up to you to prove you never received it!
    Have you got photos of you unwrapping the box contents or a video of that?
    Thought not!

When you ask for one in the email you sent him, it is fair to expect him to send what you asked for, it is up to you to prove you never received it!
    Have you got photos of you unwrapping the box contents or a video of that?
    Thought not!
    I also ask people to put a note in with there rifle stating what its coming in to me to have done. some people are not capable of doing that. when you get over 50 enquires a week how do people expect me to remember. or they leave it 2 months before sending it in. they don't even put a contact address or phone number in with the rifle then I'm slagged off for keeping it for ages what do they expect I'm no mind reader how do I know who sent it. I get rifles sent to me in bits in black bin bags, some people wrap them up so well it takes 2 days to open the box and still no details. some put the wrong phone number in with details. you lot know nothing about what some people do. do daystate video everything that's sent to them... thought not... neither do I. he has been told what to do if he cannot be bothered I will leave it with him.
    Last edited by airtech; 26-05-2017 at 10:53 PM.

that's my last comment on this matter I have better things to do Emmerdale will be on soon

Appalling attitude.

"corners should be round" Theo Evo .22/.177 - Meopta 6x42, DS huntsman classic .20 vortex razor LH 3-15x42 under supervised boingrati tuning by Tony L & Tinbum, HW77 forest green - Nikon prostaff 2-7x32 plex.

Quote Originally Posted by rhyslightnin View Post

Yes, it's all well and funny when it doesn't happen to you, different story when it's your stuff missing or your the one who has to dig into your pocket to put it right.

yes that's correct I'm not testing the mag so I do load 1 pellet at a time people who have been in my workshop when I have been setting a rifle will also say I do this, I'm not testing the mag. I don't work on mags and that's it
    Omg why ask for a mag in the first place!

I also ask people to put a note in with there rifle stating what its coming in to me to have done. some people are not capable of doing that. when you get over 50 enquires a week how do people expect me to remember. or they leave it 2 months before sending it in. they don't even put a contact address or phone number in with the rifle then I'm slagged off for keeping it for ages what do they expect I'm no mind reader how do I know who sent it. I get rifles sent to me in bits in black bin bags, some people wrap them up so well it takes 2 days to open the box and still no details. some put the wrong phone number in with details. you lot know nothing about what some people do. do daystate video everything that's sent to them... thought not... neither do I. he has been told what to do if he cannot be bothered I will leave it with him.
    OMG WTF - Yeah did that got the t-shirt but no mag back again OMG Used signed recorded post hey they must have lost it wasn't me guv I never saw anything, the longer the daylight the less I do wrong!
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 27-05-2017 at 12:28 AM.