Page 14 of 18 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

Quote Originally Posted by Jonjon79 View Post
    What's your agenda?
    Well said Jonjon.
    I've not had any dealings with Carl but I'm sure we've all formed our own opinions on this thread.
    Surely it's run it's course now.
    Sympathies with the OP notwithstanding.

Chris

Quote Originally Posted by Mike1979 View Post
    He put everything else Carl asked for in so why would he not have put magazine in?
    After seeing what others have put about Carl and his response on here I'd be more inclined to believe the op rather than Carl.
    Yes but did he , I have done it myself ,thought i put something in a package but found it down the side of a chair after swearing blind i put it in .

always two sides to a story Only saying like

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    Yes but did he , I have done it myself ,thought i put something in a package but found it down the side of a chair after swearing blind i put it in .

always two sides to a story Only saying like
    Yes he did, did he return it no he didn't OMG

thanks Seamaster this is wearing me out as well, all for a mag.

Thanks to all the other contributors.

Well done Carl you win and your a .177 mag up, let's hope it doesn't jam as you don't deal with them

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    The action, each mod and mag were wrapped independently in bubble wrap and taped and then all wrapped together in one package and taped with the last bit of bubble wrap I had. These were placed in a grey plastic tube, the type used for contracting work,6 inch diameter, both ends had double thick cardboard ends with thick foam at each end. To stop any movement in the tube I padded it internally with old magazine pages. The end sections were then taped with gorilla tape over the top and around the ends
    There you have it, he missed it, thought it was bubble wrap or packaging and binned it.... I would have put the magazine in the action....

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    There you have it, he missed it, thought it was bubble wrap or packaging and binned it....
    I would have put the magazine in the action...
    Which is illegal if you transport or post it.
    Never go off half cocked....

All lies matter

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Baxterbasics View Post
    Which is illegal if you transport or post it.
    Only if the magazine is loaded and only a fool would put a loaded magazine in a gun and post it. If the magazine is empty no offence has been committed as the gun is not loaded!

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    There you have it, he missed it, thought it was bubble wrap or packaging and binned it.... I would have put the magazine in the action....
    So does the possibility that he "missed it" absolve him of full, or even 50% of the responsibility for losing an item which he reportedly specifically requested be sent?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    So does the possibility that he "missed it" absolve him of full, or even 50% of the responsibility for losing an item which he reportedly specifically requested be sent?
    Not saying it absolves him, just explains how the hell it happened though!

For crying out loud!

You lads should get out shooting or walking instead of venting foul air on here.

If I was Carl, I'd stump up half for a replacement mag and be done with it.

I'm off to the pub...

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post
    You lads should get out shooting or walking instead of venting foul air on here.

I'm off to the pub...
    Which Carl has offered to do

Quote Originally Posted by Inspector 71 View Post

I'm off to the pub...
    I guess you are posting on your mobile from your hide?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.
    "We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking that we used when we created them" - Albert Einstein.

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Did I put a HW mod and Airstream in yes I did and got them back, did I put a mag in yes I did but no I didn't get it back. If I was going for the heist of the century surely I would go for a clean sweep.

You appear to be doubting my integrity whilst accepting his as a matter of fact, are you buddies.
    No i have no connection with Carl or airtech but have had a shroud made and nothing else , I must say ,its absolutely brilliant , nice one Carl

I also have my own business and i can tell you some of the public are a nightmare , never wrong but they are and i will also tell them that as well and all my work is on my reputation , take this it up with Carl directly not slagging him off on forums , it could land you up in court for slander !!

Which Carl has offered to do
    Sorry. I missed that it the 14 pages of blither.

If that's the case then surely c'est ça?

No i have no connection with Carl or airtech but have had a shroud made and nothing else , I must say ,its absolutely brilliant , nice one Carl

I also have my own business and i can tell you some of the public are a nightmare , never wrong but they are and i will also tell them that as well and all my work is on my reputation , take this it up with Carl directly not slagging him off on forums , it could land you up in court for slander !!
    Only if its not true though, surely?
    Happy Shooting!! Paul.

Quote Originally Posted by Airsporter1st View Post
    Only if its not true though, surely?
    correct. there is more than one unhappy customer claiming to have lost items or had a bad experience.