Page 7 of 18 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Thread: Airtech regged regal - my experience and not impressed at all

You will hear about more bad things than good in most walks of life , human nature
    I have known a few on the hunting life forum who have had work done by Carl on a number of different guns HW100 , regals , BSA r10's and Bsa Ultras and all have been very, very satisfied with the work , OK communication skills might need improving but not Carl's work IMO

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    You will hear about more bad things than good in most walks of life , human nature
    I have known a few on the hunting life forum who have had work done by Carl on a number of different guns HW100 , regals , BSA r10's and Bsa Ultras and all have been very, very satisfied with the work , OK communication skills might need improving but not Carl's work IMO
    I am sure that may be the case but there seems to be a theme of things not coming back

All this for the sake of a mag, oh and the power issue. A lot of very bad publicity which could of been so easily avoided

Quote Originally Posted by Trumpetier View Post
    All this for the sake of a mag, oh and the power issue. A lot of very bad publicity which could of been so easily avoided
    Agreed you couldn't make it up, just want my .177 daystate mag back !

Upto you Carl
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 22-05-2017 at 10:05 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by villaman View Post
    Agreed but this has been my experience and others as my original posts not impressed ! Down a .177 mag ! For the money paid really taking the piss !
    Last edited by Lucky Luciano; 22-05-2017 at 10:19 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by airtech View Post
    anyway ime out of this.. if he wants it turning down on power he has my number. if he wants to report it to whoever then he can as it left my place at under the uk limit. the paperwork proves this
    My .177 mag would be nice

Quote Originally Posted by bandit2329 View Post
    Hi Carl have i just read you setting up a rifle range is to be opened to the public if so keep us informed.
    yes it will be the largest rifle range in telford. under cover bench rest facility with targets out to 100 yards. wheel chair access for disabled people hard standing car park well equipped shop. hft walk around course club house for light meals ladies and gents toilets. this is all set with in the grounds of a well established golf course

Quote Originally Posted by woodpigeon View Post
    Well all his replies didn't come across very well.
    Won't be using his service.
    I wasn't asking you too. so that's fine

Despite several friends having work done by Carl and all telling me to avoid, I have tried having work done by him on two occasions both of which I gave up after 3 to 4 weeks and went elsewhere.
    He was also supposed to buy a bsa ultra off me, passed on all my payment details etc and waited 5 days. In that time I had no more contact or payment so I sold it to someone else. He then has the cheek to slate me, block me and boot me from groups on facebook lol. Im not one to go round calling people but its a two way street, pick on me and I'll let others know the truth. He's nearly as bad as the guy from A&M to be honest.

Quote Originally Posted by greenwayjames View Post
    Air Arms Field
    SHOT 1 784=11.49
    2 784=11.49
    3 787=11.55
    4 784=11.49
    5 789=11.61
    6 783=11.43
    7 784=11.49
    8 787=11.55
    9 784=11.49
    10 789=11.61

Check that out with JSB or Air Arms field Heavies and it will be over the 12 ft/lbs limit
    My regal is 0.6ft lb lower with heavies and bis mags. It's not always a case of heavier = higher ft lb

Quote Originally Posted by Tatts84 View Post
    Despite several friends having work done by Carl and all telling me to avoid, I have tried having work done by him on two occasions both of which I gave up after 3 to 4 weeks and went elsewhere.
    He was also supposed to buy a bsa ultra off me, passed on all my payment details etc and waited 5 days. In that time I had no more contact or payment so I sold it to someone else. He then has the cheek to slate me, block me and boot me from groups on facebook lol. Im not one to go round calling people but its a two way street, pick on me and I'll let others know the truth. He's nearly as bad as the guy from A&M to be honest.
    Come on tell the truth if your going to stick your nose in. You was contacted by a guy called Matt Rodgers as I asked him if he new anyone with a ultra for sale matt came Back to me saying he found one somewhere around £370 with scope. I told Matt I wasn't interested in a scope just rifle anyway between you and Matt messing around you lost the sale and I. Went elsewhere from what I gather Matt was after the scope and was trying to charge me for gun and scope. And you know this as you contacted me direct later why you hadn't the intelligence to contact.me first time I have no idea as you know it was me after the rifle at that point I didn't know who the seller was. So it was not me messing around it was you and this guy called Matt I'm very sure I will still have that conversation on Facebook with Matt. Anyway that has nothing to do with this regal issue so I thank you for your penny's worth of useless information and yes I blocked you from facebook as you then started slagging me off if you had contacted me direct you would have had a sale
    Last edited by airtech; 23-05-2017 at 12:45 PM.

Come on gentlemen, this is getting a bit silly with all the accusations and counter accusations being thrown about. If an outsider was reading these posts he'd be forgiven for thinking that the community is full of untrustworthy characters who are for ever ripping each other off. We all know that this is not true.
    I am absolutely sure that there are other more productive ways of settling your disputes.

A.G

I wouldn't worry, A.G.

Everything on the thread seems to be quite civilised so far, so I'll just carry on watching for now.

All the best Mick

Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I wouldn't worry, A.G.

Everything on the thread seems to be quite civilised so far, so I'll just carry on watching for now.

https://68.media.tumblr.com/cde20fc2...my1wo1_250.gif

All the best Mick

Reassuring sir. As ever watchful.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by Lucky Luciano View Post
    Agreed but this has been my experience and others as my original posts not impressed ! Down a .177 mag ! For the money paid really taking the piss !
    I tell you what lucky.
    as you cannot prove you sent the mag, I cannot prove I didn't receive the mag I will meet you half way. I am prepared to give you half towards a new mag.
    if you want I am also prepared to take your rifle back revert it back to standard and give you a full refund on work done. you say you cannot tell any difference in the rifle now it has a reg comparing it to when it had no reg.. how are you loading it if you have no mag....
    this I will do as a gesture to sort this out. this is not implying I am owning up to being in the wrong. it means I have the balls to try and help sort this mess out you should try growing some balls oneday yourself instead of just slagging off people.
    if its not airtech its ratworks if not its bowket or xtx we all get a slagging off cant keep everyone happy.

I WILL AWAIT YOUR REPLY