Thread: HRPC 21st May Club Shoot and 60 shot challange RESULTS

HRPC 21st May Club Shoot and 60 shot challange RESULTS

Before I get on to the scores can I say a big thank you to all the non HRPC members who turned up today. It was great for us to see new faces on the course and I hope you all enjoyed it as much as I did.
    The weather was superb and, surprisingly due to the recent rain, the course itself was pretty dry. The rain over the past week or so did play its part though as the ferns and blue bells had grown like the clappers. Still they did make it interesting in places.
    Congratulations to Kevin Hills on a magnificent 57, Peter Fenn for a new PB and Adam and Iain who were trying out the sport for the first time. From the smiles on their faces I don’t think it will be the last. So on to the scores:

Kevin Hills 57
    Pete Fenn 56
    Bob Pattenden 55
    Russ Connor 54
    Aaron Friend 53
    Steve West 52
    David Powell 51
    Hayley Linbourne 50
    Terry Evans 49
    Kim Lum (R ) 47
    Mark Rackley 46
    Jason Linbourne 45
    Simon Humphries 45
    Colin Muggeridge (R ) 44
    Damien Walker (R ) 44
    Mathew Linbourne (J) 43
    Adam Smith 39
    Iain Kinnell 31

Obviously as the course wasn’t cleared we’ll roll todays pot for the 60 Point Challenge over to our next shoot where it will start at £34.

If you want too see HFT from a different angle please visit our website at www.HRPCUK.com. Follow the link to the video and watch some awesome drone footage taken at one of our recent shoots.

Cheers

Terry
    Always make the best of things, it can only get worse if you don't.

Cheers HRPC my first visit to your stunning venue. Good mornings shooting enjoyed it Cheers Aaron

Ditto what Aaron said , first visit, great little club with stunning grounds and a relaxed friendly atmosphere and people .

Really enjoyed it and will def be back minus the donut lol and as always a good laugh with Captain Manwaring .

Russ
    HW100 Hunting tool, HW97 Reaper Titanium Piston (The reaper of pcp souls) Sponsored by Greggs
    Grizzly Catapult Team , Ireland/Buxted HFT

Thanks to Terry and all at HRPC for a great mornings shooting. Good club, Really enjoyed it - a few tricky shots as well.

Your grounds must be the best kept HFT secret in the South. 41 acres of a course setters dream.

Hope to visit again soon.

Cheers....

Another relaxing shoot in some stunning surroundings. Its enjoyable to shoot, just for the sake of shooting.
    Well shot Kev, good score.
    Bob