Thread: Air Arms RSN70

Air Arms RSN70

Trawling through the second hand items on the website of a well known shop, i noticed one of these guns.

I have no interest in owning one for many reasons but primarily due to the awful colour scheme. I know it is a limited edition and have read the reasons for its physical features and if that floats your boat then great.

The price was always very high in my opinion and the chosen colours are challenging and somewhat unorthodox in the world of airguns. This is the first one that i have seen for sale second hand and i am just curious as to whether anybody has bought one or if anybody knows someone who has.

In an industry where limited editions are common and where individual customisation surpasses that of the Fords seen driving around Essex in the 90's, is this a step too far?

I would be interested to know how many have sold and whether people are using them of just sitting on what they hope to be a good investment.

As much as I like Air Arms, I own 4 of their rifles, I am not really sure where they are going with this one and what attributes they think they have empowered the gun with to fetch such a high asking price for a tarted up HFT 500? All the talk is about about Bentley this and that. Gun or a car? Even the pressure gauge has a petrol pump insignia with fuel tank markings rather than the pressure in bar. A bit confused and searching for identity is my verdict.

A.G

Quote Originally Posted by lensman57 View Post
    All the talk is about about Bentley this and that. Gun or a car? Even the pressure gauge has a petrol pump insignia with fuel tank markings rather than the pressure in bar.

A.G
    I've just realised why it doesn't shoot right, I've been filling it will air, so is it diseasel of unleaded?
    Say what is true, although it may be bitter and displeasing to people.

Quote Originally Posted by Riggsmakaveli View Post
    I've just realised why it doesn't shoot right, I've been filling it will air, so is it diseasel of unleaded?
    LOL, 100 Ocatne unleaded please.

A.G

Expensive is one thing. Ugly AND expensive is just silly. I'd almost rather have a Daystate.