Thread: Weihrauch HW44

Weihrauch HW44

Hello room,

I am a disabled shooter and possess a FAC certificate - I would like to know if it is possible to purchase a Weihrauch HW44 PCP for target use on the UK shooting range?

I currently shoot at Kibworth Shooting Club where various hand guns are often used with various restrictions but my certificate is for two Anschultz .22 Benchrest rifles.

Can anybody explain the exact law for using pistols in the UK and can this pistol be purchased in this country?

I look forward to hearing from all members!
    Kindest regards
    Lee.

Quote Originally Posted by Speedystcks View Post
    Hello room,

I am a disabled shooter and possess a FAC certificate - I would like to know if it is possible to purchase a Weihrauch HW44 PCP for target use on the UK shooting range?

I currently shoot at Kibworth Shooting Club where various hand guns are often used with various restrictions but my certificate is for two Anschultz .22 Benchrest rifles.

Can anybody explain the exact law for using pistols in the UK and can this pistol be purchased in this country?

I look forward to hearing from all members!
    Kindest regards
    Lee.
    Hi I think that's the new HW 45 pistol which is below 6lbs so it's not a fire arm so realy it would be up to your club rules if you can shoot it It would not need to go on your FAC
    Ex Royal Navy Retired have fun while it lasts."I Do"
    B.S.A.R Member

Hi

Was this thread not answered a few days ago?

Adrian
    My wife DOES know how much my rifle cost - she bought it for me! Blaser R8 Success Mono LH with .22lr. .204 Ruger, 6.5 x 55 and .308