Thread: BUXTED HFT Summer Open Round 2 - SATURDAY 3rd June 2017

BUXTED HFT Summer Open Round 2 - SATURDAY 3rd June 2017

Hi Everyone,

Yes you've read it right, due to a clash in calendar dates with the Bowman Classic @ Meon, Round 2 of our Summer Open will be held on SATURDAY 3rd June.

It will be a 30 shot course set to UKAHFT 2017 rules. The format will be 15 pegs with 2 targets per peg.

Open to ALL safe shooters.

Booking in from 9.00am, safety briefing 9.45am, start @ 10.00am. All shooters MUST attend the safety briefing.

Guests £7, HFT members £2

This is the qualifying round for the UKAHFT Buxted National, for those team members wishing to enter a team score you need to attend this shoot.

See you there.

Justin

Address is; Scantlings Farm, Barn Lane, Framfield, Uckfield, East Sussex TN22 5RX
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Hi Justin,

The lads and lasses at Meon send you a Big Thank You and Hugs........well 'Steve H' did say he could give you all a big HUG (allegedly)

Seriously though, we very much appreciate that you have re-arranged your shoot so as not to clash with the Bowman, and look forward to seeing you all on the Sunday.

ATB
    Mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

if there are only 15 pegs would one assume that this is not predicted to be a big shoot and therefore not likely to have shooting essentials like bacon and burgers available?
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Sorry Rex, no bacon sarnies or burgers on offer but that shouldn't keep you away from a fun shoot in great woods with free Tea & Coffee.
    ISP Airstream MKIII No33 in a Tilly Walnut Stock

Quote Originally Posted by Jelly38 View Post
    Sorry Rex, no bacon sarnies or burgers on offer but that shouldn't keep you away from a fun shoot in great woods with free Tea & Coffee.
    ok thanks mate, I'll see what my carer is up to as its a bit of a trek for 15 pegs with no other incentives like food
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

Buxted County HFT Republic of Crowzilla Sussex
    Quote Originally Posted by Rex&Amy View Post
    ok thanks mate, I'll see what my carer is up to as its a bit of a trek for 15 pegs with no other incentives like food
    15 pegs 2 targets per peg so 30 targets Would think the format perfect for your svelte like figure to mould into the floor. Bit of a heads up for this months National to.

Monkey.
    Buxted HFT Garage Guns are Us. Home of Crowzilla Doppers doughnut corner and SiHFT winners 2007 2008 2009 2010 2017 2018 2019.

ok cheers monkey, ill look at the sat nav again but at the moment it says 2 hrs 11 mins to do 66 miles which is what puts me off. but I am tempted as the Sussex boys who dont shoot anywhere else in the country do tend to put up a good spring gun fight which is what I am trying to get better at.

Blimey Rex!.....over 2hrs to do 66 miles, what have you got a pedal car? Or is it just B roads that you have the sat-nav set on?

ATB
    Mike
    HFT.......SAVED MY SANITY 🤡
    59er HW100 barreled Steyr Lg110 + Sightron s111 10×42
    Beware the man with one gun.

Quote Originally Posted by happydad View Post
    Blimey Rex!.....over 2hrs to do 66 miles, what have you got a pedal car? Or is it just B roads that you have the sat-nav set on?

ATB
    Mike
    no Mike, its probably a time penalty from Monday when I woke up at 8.15 in crouch End North London and managed to get to the Oaks for 9.58 88 miles away. Which I think proves its no pedal car. I'll try again later in the evening to give me more of an idea of what Saturday will be like.

Everything is Slow at Buxted, Simmo is so slow he is backwards....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!