Thread: Air arms s200 choke adjust

Air arms s200 choke adjust

I want to get my s200 shooting at 11.5 once tested with light medium and heavy pellets. Its shooting at 9.5 at the moment. What happens if I adjust the choke without adjusting the hammer spring?

You can try opening up the restrictor without a problem. You probably won't gain 2 fpe, though. I would open the restrictor fully and then adjust the hammer spring for a little more energy than you want and then throttle it down with the restrictor. Remember that different pellets will make different power with the same settings.

Thank you

Thank you will give that a try.

S200

Quote Originally Posted by scrane View Post
    You can try opening up the restrictor without a problem. You probably won't gain 2 fpe, though. I would open the restrictor fully and then adjust the hammer spring for a little more energy than you want and then throttle it down with the restrictor. Remember that different pellets will make different power with the same settings.
    This is how I would do it too. You end up with the power you want, with the least cocking effort.
    When I die don't let my wife sell my guns for what she thinks I gave for them!!!