Thread: Worth doing Gents

Worth doing Gents

Do nothing, achieve nothing

secretagentmole Guest
    No, they cannot be bothered to list the present incumbent for my area, who incidentally is seeking re-election, so if they cannot list all the candidates it really does confirm my opinion of BASC!

completed . I have king Alex of Scotland as one of mine so can't see him replying . he never does any other time.

edit

king Alex of Scotland has replied and is supportive .

In answer to the specific questions asked I do support shooting sports conducted according to the law and current codes of practice and would also be happy to join the APPG is ( think that should be IF. think its a spelling mistake ) re-elected.
    Last edited by bighit; 25-05-2017 at 02:02 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by secretagentmole View Post
    No, they cannot be bothered to list the present incumbent for my area, who incidentally is seeking re-election, so if they cannot list all the candidates it really does confirm my opinion of BASC!
    That happened with me last election,I contacted them and they rectified it, no big deal

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by pbranthwaite View Post
    That happened with me last election,I contacted them and they rectified it, no big deal
    They want us to lobby the people who are seeking election they should be bloody well bothered to get the candidate list right. Just proves their efficaciousness!

They want us to lobby the people who are seeking election they should be bloody well bothered to get the candidate list right. Just proves their efficaciousness!
    Would it help if they said please

secretagentmole Guest
    Would it help if they said please
    No it would help if they had all the candidates listed though!

No it would help if they had all the candidates listed though!
    In the time you've taken to reply to this thread, you could have contacted them about the missing candidates, you could have contacted the candidates they have listed. Just thought

In the time you've taken to reply to this thread, you could have contacted them about the missing candidates, you could have contacted the candidates they have listed. Just thought
    my thoughts also. wonder how many posts he has commented on saying all shooters must get together and fight for shooters rights ,yet wont take time to inform BASC that his MP list is out-dated.

maybe he hates BASC but this does not just affect BASC,it affects all of us shooters.

I'm not a BASC member but I did it, I did for ALL of the shooting people of the country.

secretagentmole Guest
    Quote Originally Posted by bighit View Post
    my thoughts also. wonder how many posts he has commented on saying all shooters must get together and fight for shooters rights ,yet wont take time to inform BASC that his MP list is out-dated.

maybe he hates BASC but this does not just affect BASC,it affects all of us shooters.

I'm not a BASC member but I did it, I did for ALL of the shooting people of the country.
    I know my MPs stance, I also know that the damned bunny hugger Labour candidate is vehemently anti bloodsports and would probably pass your contact details onto LACS, so I know what my action is (and who will get elected round here).