My last pcp has already gone.

Someone is interested in my Walther LGV Spezial,and my FWB 300s will soon be up for sale. Never thought I would sell them but I'm too decrepit to shoot them offhand these days.

I will be left with two recoiling springers: my 99s in 22 which needs a little attention but is more accurate than anything else I have ever tried, and my LGV in 177 which is the best gun in that calibre I have owned apart from an LGU which I moved on because of the weight.

My only doubt is about the LGV. It shoots really well, but the trigger, compared the Rekord on the 99s is not all I would want it to be.

So that might eventually go as well. But I can't for the life of me think what would replace it. I've had TXs, HW 97, 77, 95, 98, 35, and 80, and not one of the aforementioned could touch the LGV for accuracy.

I've thought about trying another Weihrauch and short stroking it. I've even considered getting another of the highly overrated 95s, buying a full length 85 barrel from German and putting a slim steel 200mm barrel weight on it. Or maybe a HW77 with full length barrel.

But something always tells me I would regret selling the LGV, and that I should just put up with the trigger on it.

What do you springer boys reckon?