Thread: I've just worked out that the boinger bash is a......

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Quote Originally Posted by eyebull View Post
    What's the best way to take the restrictor out Mick?
    I did try taking one out from the front but failed, so I ended up pushing the restrictor and breech seal out from the rear which is no big problem as you need to pull the trigger block out in order to change the spring anyway.

It was worth stripping this then new gun right down anyway as it was bone dry and had no top hat in it so I sorted that lot out while I was in there.

From memory I destroyed the breech seal getting the restrictor out, so it's worth buying a spare before you start.

Also from memory I think I fitted a Weihrauch 95 spring after removing the restrictor --- I should really keep notes.

All the best Mick

eyebull is offline Even a stopped clock is right twice a day
    Quote Originally Posted by T 20 View Post
    I did try taking one out from the front but failed, so I ended up pushing the restrictor and breech seal out from the rear which is no big problem as you need to pull the trigger block out in order to change the spring anyway.

It was worth stripping this then new gun right down anyway as it was bone dry and had no top hat in it so I sorted that lot out while I was in there.

From memory I destroyed the breech seal getting the restrictor out, so it's worth buying a spare before you start.

Also from memory I think I fitted a Weihrauch 95 spring after removing the restrictor --- I should really keep notes.

All the best Mick
    Thanks
    I may pick up one of Nicks kits (the one with the spring) and a breech seal before I jump in there then. Waiting on a moddy for it at the moment, and fitted one of Nicks sling studs the other day - looking forward to shooting it off a 'pod!
    Good deals with these members