Thread: Oaks Charity Pairs Shoot

Oaks Charity Pairs Shoot

To confirm Nicks post, the details for Monday's shoot are as follows:
    Signing in from 8am
    Safety brief at 9:50am
    Competition start 10am

30 targets set to UKAHFT rules to be shot by pairs of shooters. The main aim of the comp is to have springer shooters paired with PCP shooters but we will be happy to have PCP / PCP pairs taking part as all funds raised are for a good cause (Cancervive) and we do have trophies for both (the spring / PCP trophies are nicer though...)
    What ever you are shooting the pairs are encouraged to discuss the targets as they go rather than only after they have shot. If you fancy a go but don't have a partner turn up anyway and we can pair you up on the day, what will help is if you can put your name down below so we know how many to cater for (bacon sandwich before the shoot and burger after the shoot).

The cost is £10 per head which includes the food, shooting and an entry to the raffle. If you want to improve your odds on the raffle more tickets can be bought on the day.

The plink will be open from 8am so you have plenty of time to check your zero.

the post code for Mile Oak Farm is BN41 2RF - please drive through the farm at walking speed.

Names so far (give or take one or two):

Mike Byford & Gary Chillingworth
    Phil Jacobs & Charles Peal
    Jean Greatrex & Chris Tyhurst
    Justin Parrott & Nick Byrne (competing under the team name "The Cunning Stunts" )
    Biggles on boinger plus Vince with a girlie Steyr
    Lisa & Rick Bowell
    Kevin Hills & Russ 'recoiling' Connor
    Kevin Wickson & James Dawson
    Steb and Eddie
    Richard Chase and Pat Fitzgerald
    Rex Bennett and Steve Edmundson aka puff n perv
    Dougie Falcon & Ally Stewart
    Rob Farnworth & Kevin McMenamin
    Justin Rayner & Kim Lum
    Aaron Friend & Bob Pattendan
    Jon Kelly (PCP) Damian Walker
    Martin Armstrong & Eoin O'Brien
    Steve Budge & Mark Rackley
    Phil Bleasdale & Kevin Bleasdale
    Nigel Buchan & John Turnbull
    Matt Goodson (springer) & Mrs Goodson (PCP)
    Kev Catt & Paul Somerville
    OAKS - SIHFT Winners 2011, [SIZE=4][COLOR="#FF0000"] 2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2015, 2023

This will be a great shoot!
    Unfortunately i have something i cant get out of, real shame, i was looking forward to it!!

Have fun guys, girls and Buxted members.....
    SIHFT Winners 2011 - 2012 - 2013 - AND 2014....2015..2016...oh look back at green...running out of colours! Ha!

Make sure you don't get roped into anything ghastly such as DIY this Bank Holiday Monday, or even worse you could get forced to accompany your better half when they decide that a good thing for you to do on your day off is to head off out to some nasty out-of-town retail park to help choose your next sofa

Now you can avoid all this unpleasantness simply by coming along to Mile Oak instead, where you can enjoy a truly unique HFT competition AND do you bit for charity at the same time - so you'll get home feeling much better about life than if you spent the day in B&Q or some equally God-forsaken hole, won't you

this is such an awesome cause, if you prioritise creosoting your fence over shooting this I shall adorn my sick Santa attitude and visit all the naughty boys and girls as you sleep
    Does anyone know how to contact doughnuts Anonymous cos I just cant seem to give them up and may be a 0 addict

"This will be a great shoot!
    Unfortunately i have something i cant get out of, real shame, i was looking forward to it!!

Have fun guys, girls and Buxted members....."

oh no! what will Gary do now?!!!
    No-one should let his boinger skills go to waste!!!
    Jean
    M.A.D./AIR ARMS team. Spirit of HFT 2018.