Thread: Target Technics Chrono pm110

Target Tronics Chrono pm110

Gents

Retrieved the above from the loft after storage and it does not work !

Anyone got the instruction book they can scan and email me ? (mine is in the loft somewhere but I cannot find it )

If it's broken can they be repaired cost effectively ?

I seem to remember the guy who made them emigrated to France ?

TIA
    Last edited by BSFNUT; 26-05-2017 at 09:28 AM.

peterd8877 is offline Anschutz connoisseur and marksman
    Battery connections corroded?

Peter

I use it on mains with a transformer which is working (humming ) and red led on.

I can sometimes get the FIRE symbol on the LCD display then the display goes blank

Near Wimbledon, SW London, or Lusaka, Zambia
    change to a new PSU / try a 9v battery. Coudl just be a supply problem
    Always looking for any cheap, interesting, knackered "project" guns. Thanks, JB.

Agree re all of above

Here are main part of instructions from PM1 if helps

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1C...w?usp=drivesdk

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1C...w?usp=drivesdk

Cheers Dean
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught. Winston Churchill

According to the instructions it has an internal rechargeable battery. The power supply is trying to charge the battery. The instructions say to disconnect the internal battery if you are not going to use it for some time.
    I think its not working because the internal battery is flat and the charger cannot maintain the correct voltage with the battery in this condition. I would suggest leaving it on charge for a few hours and see if it improves. It may need a new internal battery or it may charge up after a few hours and be ok. If it was made by a small company the chances are that it has a standard battery in it.
    Does the power supply have a current rating on it?
    FWB P8X,Hammerli AP40, Steyr LP1 Walther LPM-1, CPM-1, CP1, CP2, LP3, LP53, LP300, LP400, Terrus, Pardini P10, FX Wildcat .177, HW100 .22, AA S410 .22, BSA R10 MK2 .177, , HW77, 80, 90 BB AK47, S&W 586 and more blow back Co2 BBs than you can shake a stick at

Thanks for the above, did not know it had an internal a battery ? I always thought it was a PP9 or mains (I have only ever used mains)

If a PP9 does not solve it - does anyone know who could fix it now Joe Young has retired AFAIK.

TIA again

These very rarely have anything really wrong to be honest, and they were all fitted with a PP9 9 volt battery. I have fitted an external smaller PP3 small 9 volt in an external maplins battery holder to avoid stripping the casing off every time you need to change a battery.

Probably one of the best Chronos made and work in artificial and daylight without problems.
    BASC